Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 Sport IEM Earphones for Active users!
Jan 26, 2016 at 12:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

Salsera

Member of the Trade: Brainwavz
The new Brainwavz XFit XF-200 earphones are specially designed for users who engage in sports and athletic activities.

Boasting crisp clear bold sounds, the XF-200 are a great companion for active users as they ensure quality audio sounds and booming beats no matter the activity.

They are designed with a 3-button control built into the cable for functionality that controls volume, skip tracks, pause/play, plus a microphone for taking phone calls.

​
Available in 2 colors; Black and Frosted White.

The over-the-ear design ensures a super secure fit guaranteeing you to be able to enjoy your favourite music at the gym without distractions and with great isolation no matter how intense the workout. For extra and added comfort, a complimentary set of Comply™ Foam tips are also included in our new refined earphone hard case, giving you that extra comfort for easy listening.

The XF-200 will retail for US$25.00 and will be available on Brainwavzaudio.com, Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and other authorized Brainwavz resellers around the globe.

Additional information

Specifications:

Drivers: Dynamic, 9 mm
Rated Impedance: 16 Ω
Frequency Range: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
Sensitivity: 95 dB at 1 mW
Rated Input Power: 10 mW
Cable: 1.4 m Y-Cord, Copper
Plug: 3.5 mm, Gold plated

Get yours today @
http://www.brainwavzaudio.com/products/xfit-xf200-noise-isolating-sport-iem-earphones-w-3-button-remote-microphone

Jan 26, 2016 at 12:19 PM Post #2 of 26
Just saw the newsletter in my email and purchased one of these.
Hopefully these are as good as the meleec offerings.

Jan 26, 2016 at 5:01 PM Post #3 of 26
MEElectronics is getting some competition

Jan 31, 2016 at 12:23 AM Post #12 of 26
I do belive that the Brainwavz DFIT XF-200 is a rebarnded one of these:

The specs are the same, and the shell shape is the same.  It looks like Brainwavz just used a different cable and new strain relieve.

Jan 31, 2016 at 5:19 AM Post #14 of 26
I do belive that the Brainwavz DFIT XF-200 is a rebarnded one of these:

The specs are the same, and the shell shape is the same.  It looks like Brainwavz just used a different cable and new strain relieve.

I can assure you that the KZ ATE (from your link), and the XFIT are very different. The ATE is a much larger more mellow sounding animal.

Feb 1, 2016 at 1:38 PM Post #15 of 26
Am I the only one who finds the XF-200 (very) uncomfortable? They unfortunately don't harmonise too well with my ear geometry (and I have large ears and wide ear canals, so usually I get a very decent fit), however I am able to get a good seal after some fiddling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back