Brainwavz XFit XF-200 Review by mark2410
Mar 11, 2016 at 8:07 AM Post #16 of 20
Might also want to consider the QKZ W1 Pro. It is very similar in design but with a higher quality, removable cable. Bit less bass and more relaxed treble.

Those look interesting to me as well B9, any chance you posted a review yet?

Mar 11, 2016 at 8:35 AM Post #17 of 20
Those look interesting to me as well B9, any chance you posted a review yet?

Nope, no review. Not sure if I will. They sound good, but that's not why I would buy them. Their draw for me is features and build quality at such a low cost. As an everyday or sports iem they are pretty awesome. Sound quality won't blow you away but it's more than acceptable and if you lose or break them you're not out much.

I think the XFit is the better sounding product (though not by much) and the flexibility of full iOs and Android compatibility is excellent. The price, higher quality cable, and proper memory wire of the W1 is a nice draw in QKZ's favor.

Mar 11, 2016 at 8:44 AM Post #18 of 20
Nope, no review. Not sure if I will. They sound good, but that's not why I would buy them. Their draw for me is features and build quality at such a low cost. As an everyday or sports iem they are pretty awesome. Sound quality won't blow you away but it's more than acceptable and if you lose or break them you're not out much.

I think the XFit is the better sounding product (though not by much) and the flexibility of full iOs and Android compatibility is excellent. The price, higher quality cable, and proper memory wire of the W1 is a nice draw in QKZ's favor.

Okay thanks mate, I was kinda hoping I'd convince you to get hold of some OnePlus Icons. :p

Mar 11, 2016 at 9:22 AM Post #20 of 20
Haha! I was debating ordering them when they were first announced. Outside of the few budget iems I ordered at the end of last year, I'm saving my cash to get something more "high-end".

Well if it makes any difference, these sound really high-end. Definitely not budget, oh and if you do end up getting some. Make sure you try and find the grey/silver ones, they are much more rare and limited than the gold ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back