1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Brainwavz HM3 vs. Philips CitiScape Downtown

1. bb62610
    Recently I bought the Philips CitiScape Downtown headphones for $30.00 at Best Buy on clearance.  I was actually planning to buy the Brainwavz HM3's on sale at MP4Nation, so I was wondering whether I should return the Philips headphones and buy the Brainwavz or just keep the Philips.  Opinions?

2. eriktheg
    the CitiScape Downtown's are a heck of a deal for 30 bucks. You should keep them. I actually suggest you try to resell for $40 rather than returning if you don't like them. =]

3. bb62610
    But here's the thing I could get the Brainwavz HM3 and the headphone stand for only about $6.00 more...Aaaahhh I don't know what to do!

4. eriktheg
    You buy them both... because HM3 + a stand for $36 is also a heck of a deal... and you can resell them for more too. Where are you getting these deals anyways? I would buy them all if I could find a deals like that!

CitiScape Downtown's have guaranteed comfort and isolation w/ no leakage.

HM3's have a nice soundstage with detail, but you may find it uncomfortable with stock pads.

That is all I can personally tell you, just freaken get both!

5. bb62610
    The HM3 sale goes on to the middle of December at MP4Nation.com.  As for the Philips headphones, I just found them there:)