Brainwavz Delta IEM's: new low cost champs!
Sep 15, 2013 at 9:57 AM Post #61 of 452
  You really think a $20 IEM can compete $100 IEM (already amazing value) that competes with others costing 2 - 3 times?
So if my maths is correct, you think it's possible for the Delta's to compete with IEM's costing 10 - 15 times more 
Not trying to be rude, just saying it's extremely wishful thinking

As fnkcow was trying to say, price really isn't a good representation of the true value of a set of IEM's, and it's a poor reason to use as a guide on which to base why to buy a set, either. I'm not saying the Delta's are the best ever and can compete with the best of the best in the under $100.00 segment(although they do give most of them a good run for their money 
wink_face.gif
 ), just that the overall package presented(sound, build quality, looks)are a vast improvement on what we see from manufacturers at the price point they are offered at($20.00). That's what makes them so good  
smile.gif

Sep 15, 2013 at 10:31 PM Post #62 of 452
I agree with what Dragon just said completely. It's the total combination of package, sound, and price that make this a great little IEM.

Sep 16, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #64 of 452
I honestly can't answer this for you. Do all of the above work for you? Do they meet all your sonic needs? If so, pass on these, if not, for $20.00, go for it. I think the build quality is better than on my Pro Alphas, and it has better cable's than the M5's, that's all I can add here. The rest is up to you.

Sep 16, 2013 at 1:34 AM Post #65 of 452
Thank you for quick reply.

Actually I have more than 15  ear-head phones and most of them entry level which have price about  10-30 $ .Only 4  of them  Brainwavz and i love them .My favorite one  is the M5.
Delta is really looks  pleasant but not so cheap.I mean  i have already bought my Brainwavzs for about 20 $ by the mp4nation's discounts.

I just want to iem which has at least one step better sound than mine.Better mean may be more detailed sound.

I think If I wait  a discount for the Vsonic VC02 or VSD1  , it will be better.I am hopeful about them.

The new R3 also looks very tempting  but at the same time quite expensive.

Sep 16, 2013 at 6:24 PM Post #68 of 452
So, I pre-ordered it Saturday afternoon before 4pm; when should I expect it to be shipped? Never pre-ordered headphones so I don't know how the shipping process works.

They will ship out when he gets them in, there is no airtight guaranty on ship dates with pre orders as anything could happen. You'll get plenty of warning, though, if anythings amiss. mp4nations a good, solid company, so no worries there, either.

Sep 18, 2013 at 8:09 AM Post #70 of 452
How do these work with Trance music?

Sep 18, 2013 at 8:57 AM Post #71 of 452
If trance has a need for bass the S1 might be a better choice, if it doesn't the Delta is nicely balanced so will be good for a lot of genres.

Sep 18, 2013 at 9:06 AM Post #72 of 452
If trance has a need for bass the S1 might be a better choice, if it doesn't the Delta is nicely balanced so will be good for a lot of genres.

I generally like things to be quite balanced, overblown bass gives me a headache.

Especially since I listen to mostly 128-180bpm tracks.

Sep 18, 2013 at 10:58 AM Post #73 of 452
The Delta will be good then. They are an excellent value.

Sep 18, 2013 at 12:17 PM Post #75 of 452
I have not heard those IEM's but the Delta is not warm sounding, the S1 is warm sounding with more bass. The Delta is much more balanced or neutral sounding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back