1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Brainwavz B2 pictures - Delicious in red :)

1. razzer001 Contributor
    Brainwavz B2 pictures - Delicious in red :)

Just got the hand samples in, enjoy the two pictures, will upload two more at different angles tomorrow.

B2_1.jpg
    B2_2.jpg
     ​
    The above are how the final mass production units will look like. I hope you like :)

RAFA likes this.
  2. ClieOS Contributor
    The color combo does look really great. I like it.

3. goodvibes
  4. sari0n
    Wow cool, do these come with red foam tips too?  I've never seen those before.  Hopefully we'll get our preorders sometime soon ^^

5. shane55
    Can't wait for mine!!

6. lusoWOLF
    Really nice looking, one question, after the stock foam gets old, will comply sell a special red replacement unit?

7. dbdynsty25
    Does the cable have a chin slider on it?  I refuse to buy earphones without a chin slider now since my primary use is during activities.  The M3s don't and it pisses me off, even though I love the sound.  Those B2s sure do look sweet.

8. razzer001 Contributor

Quote:

Yes it will.

Thanks for the feedback, i really was impressed when we got the final sample the other day, it just looks soo nice. I soooo wish i could get these all in now so those who ordered them can get them to just see in their own hands what i am seeing.

9. Kartellen
    What's up with the logo on them? It sort of reminds me of Engadget.

10. AlvinDj
    They look really sexy and for it's pre-order price, I am seriously tempted..

11. vrln
    Looking awesome! I took the leap of faith and placed a preorder. So far I´ve gone through IE8 (a mixed bag, but eventually I forgot it in the washing machine) and Shure530 (couldn´t stand the deep insertion). This will be my first MP4Nation product. I might be able to post a small review too :)

12. leonsphinx
    They surely look like the DBA-02's with a different color

13. sari0n
    Have these started shipping yet? I can't remember my mp4nation password and I don't want to make a new account right now...
    Leaving for a trip on Monday for a month, I was hoping to get these before then but it doesn't seem too hopeful unless they've been sent out already.  I haven't received any notification or emails though.

14. n13l5
    Its a nice design, the red is great, and they deserve to wear it, well equipped as they are  :)

I like the way you did the cable too, but would have preferred a longer strain relief, or better yet, plugs

And a mic+control version of the cable that works with iPhones/Androids...