Brainwavz B2 pictures - Delicious in red :)
Apr 27, 2011 at 6:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

razzer001

Member of the Trade: Brainwavz
Brainwavz B2 pictures - Delicious in red :)

Just got the hand samples in, enjoy the two pictures, will upload two more at different angles tomorrow.

​
The above are how the final mass production units will look like. I hope you like :)

Apr 27, 2011 at 9:32 AM Post #3 of 15
bigsmile_face.gif

Apr 27, 2011 at 3:22 PM Post #6 of 15
Can't wait for mine!!

Apr 27, 2011 at 4:15 PM Post #7 of 15
Really nice looking, one question, after the stock foam gets old, will comply sell a special red replacement unit?

Apr 27, 2011 at 6:50 PM Post #8 of 15
Does the cable have a chin slider on it?  I refuse to buy earphones without a chin slider now since my primary use is during activities.  The M3s don't and it pisses me off, even though I love the sound.  Those B2s sure do look sweet.

Apr 28, 2011 at 6:50 AM Post #9 of 15

Quote:
Does the cable have a chin slider on it?  I refuse to buy earphones without a chin slider now since my primary use is during activities.  The M3s don't and it pisses me off, even though I love the sound.  Those B2s sure do look sweet.

Yes it will.

Thanks for the feedback, i really was impressed when we got the final sample the other day, it just looks soo nice. I soooo wish i could get these all in now so those who ordered them can get them to just see in their own hands what i am seeing.

May 1, 2011 at 2:33 PM Post #12 of 15
Looking awesome! I took the leap of faith and placed a preorder. So far I´ve gone through IE8 (a mixed bag, but eventually I forgot it in the washing machine) and Shure530 (couldn´t stand the deep insertion). This will be my first MP4Nation product. I might be able to post a small review too :)

Jun 14, 2011 at 10:59 PM Post #14 of 15
Have these started shipping yet? I can't remember my mp4nation password and I don't want to make a new account right now...
Leaving for a trip on Monday for a month, I was hoping to get these before then but it doesn't seem too hopeful unless they've been sent out already.  I haven't received any notification or emails though.

Aug 5, 2011 at 7:20 PM Post #15 of 15
Its a nice design, the red is great, and they deserve to wear it, well equipped as they are  :)

I like the way you did the cable too, but would have preferred a longer strain relief, or better yet, plugs

And a mic+control version of the cable that works with iPhones/Androids...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back