Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Jun 24, 2013 at 10:42 PM Post #1,247 of 1,431
Quote:
Has anyone else had warranty issues with mp4nation? Considering picking up a b2, certainly hard to pass up at that price.

I did have a problem with a pair but their consumer service is excellent, I got a replacement in a short  time, it took more to be shipped to Hong Kong (regular air mal) than the time it took for then to send me a working pair, free or charge.

Jun 25, 2013 at 5:25 AM Post #1,248 of 1,431
I have ticket open in MP4Nation at the moment because of faulty B2 (no sound in other channel).

This is the reply I got on 17.4 "We will be sending your earphone to the factory for repairing. It can take 4-6 weeks before we receive your earphone back in our office."

They haven't send B2:s back yet, though it's okay. I can wait.

Jul 4, 2013 at 12:52 PM Post #1,249 of 1,431
Quote:
Im using this reply to vent so i apologize in advance. Im finding it interestng that mp4 nation is listing the b2s for sale and not out of stock, as my dead pair have been in HK with them for a month and they are telling me it will be at least another month for a repair.....seems odd...

In fairness to brainwavz, my replacement pair showed up yesterday.  Kudos to them for following through with the replacement and more importantly, shipping  fed ex 2 day fro HK to US for free......lets hope they last longer then the first pair. LOL

Jul 5, 2013 at 10:18 AM Post #1,253 of 1,431
Well, it's always good to have a good source but as long as your sources provide enough power and don't have a too high output impedance it should be fine.

Jul 5, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #1,254 of 1,431
I used a pair of the generic Sony Hybrids that you get off Ebay for about a month before thay slipped off the nozzle about three times. If anyone that doesn't use their two largest pairs of silicones that came with the B2s would like to trade them to a pair of Shure olives or Westone star tips in large PM me.

Jul 5, 2013 at 3:51 PM Post #1,255 of 1,431
Quote:
I used a pair of the generic Sony Hybrids that you get off Ebay for about a month before thay slipped off the nozzle about three times. If anyone that doesn't use their two largest pairs of silicones that came with the B2s would like to trade them to a pair of Shure olives or Westone star tips in large PM me.

Where do you live? I don't use any of the big tips of my B2 and I had 4 pairs in total, I would love to try those westone star tips or had more olives (you can't have many of those
etysmile.gif
)

Jul 18, 2013 at 4:20 AM Post #1,257 of 1,431
hi. I have a distinctive noise (hiss?) with B2s from when no sounds are playing. I've tried my Brainwavz M5s with the same sources and the hiss is much less noticeable. is this normal or should they be completely quiet? those are my first dual balanced armatures and they are only about 2 weeks old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back