Brainwavz Audio B400 4-Way Quad Driver 3D Printed IEM
Jun 17, 2018 at 7:23 AM Post #1,276 of 1,463
Here are some of my latest shots of the Brainwavz B400 :blush:

http://moonstarreviews.net/brainwavz-b400-photo-gallery/

CYMERA_20180617_140532.jpg CYMERA_20180617_135302.jpg CYMERA_20180617_135128.jpg CYMERA_20180617_135040.jpg

Jul 4, 2018 at 12:26 PM Post #1,279 of 1,463
Personally I’d contact brainwavz about this they should be able to put it right.

Jul 4, 2018 at 12:51 PM Post #1,280 of 1,463
Is this on the shipping company's tracking page? If so, then it might be their fault (I've had a priority package sent out n December and it wasn't delivered until some weeks had passed). Another possibility: the package got lost when the shipping company employee collected the parcels at the Brainwavz warehouse.
Anyway, contacting Brainwavz would be the best thing to do.

Jul 4, 2018 at 8:18 PM Post #1,281 of 1,463
Personally I’d contact brainwavz about this they should be able to put it right.

Is this on the shipping company's tracking page? If so, then it might be their fault (I've had a priority package sent out n December and it wasn't delivered until some weeks had passed). Another possibility: the package got lost when the shipping company employee collected the parcels at the Brainwavz warehouse.

Anyway, contacting Brainwavz would be the best thing to do.

Already contact their Customer Service since last week, and on 27/6 when notice after 1 week place order but still not tracking code update, request to cancel order but reject by the customer service and mention the item on transit to ship out, obviously they are lie, what a shame of Brainwavz.

Ps: i forgot to apply the headfi promo code to get 10% discount as well.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2018 at 12:42 AM Post #1,282 of 1,463
Already contact their Customer Service since last week, and on 27/6 when notice after 1 week place order but still not tracking code update, request to cancel order but reject by the customer service and mention the item on transit to ship out, obviously they are lie, what a shame of Brainwavz.

Ps: i forgot to apply the headfi promo code to get 10% discount as well.

Almost all orders through our site are shipped through our network of third party warehouses in Hong Kong, USA and UK, with the exception of some items needing to be shipped by Fedex outside the US/EU. Although in the past we used to directly fulfill orders ourselves, we have not done so for the better part of the last 2 years.

In this case, the warehouse that it ships from is part of Singpost fulfillment service located in HK, most likely it won't update till the consignment is sorted at Singpost hub in Singapore, as i have seen this trend on many occasions. I would recommend to not take registered airmail tracking as real time movement updates, rather a tool for confirming delivery.

Sorry that i nor our customer service can't give you specifics, as there is no other information available to us other than the stock has been removed for the order from the warehouse and they've indicated it has shipped. However, you can take comfort and know the vast majority of B400 owners have had their orders shipped the same way and their parcels have arrived in a safe and timely manner. More than not, the parcel will arrive within a normal time frame.

Jul 5, 2018 at 10:45 PM Post #1,284 of 1,463
It´s nearly impossible to buy the IEM in Europe, especially in a coloured version.Is there a problem actually?

The color variants are only sold on our direct site as those are made to order.

The B400 is available directly from us from Amazon.co.uk and other eu amazon sites. You can also find resellers within Europe on our website that carry our models, however both on Amazon and resellers, they will only stock the frosty variant.

The b400 does sell out fast on Amazon, but there is always more stock on route, so just keep checking the page or ad a notification on Amazon to inform you when it is back in stock.

Alternatively you can just purchase it from our direct site and receive it in 7-14 days depending on your location.

Jul 6, 2018 at 5:10 AM Post #1,286 of 1,463
I'm still waiting to hear back from service. they were supposed to get back to me with a tracking number, that was on the 21st.

Our team normally replies within 1 working day, usually if there is no seen reply from us after sometime it is usually due to our email being filtered into a spam folder. Please could you post your support ticket number here or pm it to me so i can double check. Thanks.

Jul 26, 2018 at 3:58 AM Post #1,287 of 1,463
update: i finally got a reply last week and after a whole lot of interesting emails i will refrain from, i got my headphones back. only thing is they are completely different ones in construction and sound. no longer matte on the outside with brainwavz raised on the outside, they are smooth and shiny on the exterior, brainwavz logo inside the shell. the frosty white is not on the entire case either. the area where mine had cracked is now barely frosty as well as by the mmcx connector. as for the sound, the bottom end has changed as well as the soundstage. i'm going to run them for a while to see if it changes. But thanks to whoever handled and sent me my warrantied b400s.

Jul 29, 2018 at 10:13 AM Post #1,288 of 1,463
Am not sure when you made your purchase, but some time way back we changed the nozzle design and dropped the recessed notch in the nozzle. We also added a top cost of hard lacquer, this give the icey frosty look. In terms of sound, that's never been changed, I think any differences you hear is down to memory than anything else.

Just want to also point out we have a new Aqua version out, this will be available at Amazon locations in the coming weeks.

Aug 1, 2018 at 12:25 PM Post #1,289 of 1,463
Has anyone tried both the 1more quad drivers, and the brainwavz b400s with the dragonfly red?
I would be very interested in a comparison.
The B400 has greater stage width than the 1More Quad Driver and it gives a more satisfying listen with additional fullness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back