Brainwavz Audio B400 4-Way Quad Driver 3D Printed IEM
Oct 20, 2017 at 4:17 AM Post #331 of 1,463
Oct 20, 2017 at 5:10 AM Post #332 of 1,463
Also, the B400 doesn't seem to be on the Hong Kong direct store yet. When will it be? Thanks.

I totally forgot about having the product page put up on our hk site. Check back in a day or so.

Quick question for Brainwavz here. Was just wondering how long it would take to get to the uk delivery wise depending on options used?
Thanks

Standard shipping could take between 7 to 14 days nirnally. FedEx takes about 2-3 days.

+1 add to cart in a heartbeat with this combo

If you or anyone else wants the blue\red, just order with a color option and then pm me your order number and request for blue\red, I'll sort you out.

Oct 20, 2017 at 5:46 AM Post #333 of 1,463
I totally forgot about having the product page put up on our hk site. Check back in a day or so.

Standard shipping could take between 7 to 14 days nirnally. FedEx takes about 2-3 days.

If you or anyone else wants the blue\red, just order with a color option and then pm me your order number and request for blue\red, I'll sort you out.
what a guy!.....and that folks was my 100th post :champagne::boom::boom:

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2017 at 1:09 PM Post #334 of 1,463
Great review, thank you... I think you have just solid me on these. My budget is around the $200+/- range and these seem like a $500 item at a great price. I think these would be a worthy upgrade from my TFZ my love ii.

Cheers.

EDIT: Just purchased them :grin:

EDIT 2: Got my tracking number already.

EDIT 3: Don't be a fool like me.... I just noticed this :frowning2: "Head-Fi members use code HEADFI and receive 10% off their purchase at our direct store"
I made the same mistake!! Just ordered them but right before seeing it. Bummer.

Oct 20, 2017 at 4:51 PM Post #339 of 1,463
Well, i've bought many things from them and used their RMA one time and it was pretty easy and probably the best customer service for anyone outside the USA, since they don't ask you to send them the earphones but instead just provide proof of them not working and they send you a new one. Couldn't be happier :)

Oct 21, 2017 at 3:07 AM Post #344 of 1,463
So these are only being sold directly? Looks like Amazon doesn't sell any in the Bxxx line. Ease of returning is a must for me since I have no idea if I'll like it until I try it.

I couldn't find anything on their site and I saw posts of people complaining about their return process and customer service.

Our plan was to have some stock at Amazon by early November, but we've sold more than we expected to by now and we're almost out of the first stock of B400. I think maybe by end of Nov we may have enough extra stock to send to Amazon. However only the stay frosty with standard cables would be available, color options and cable upgrades would still be at our site and ship from Hong Kong.

Just a FYI, Brainwavz has been around since 2008 (even longer if you take into account MP4 Nation/Nationite) , pretty much have been known to the headfi crowd soon after, we've produced and shipped well over 1 million earphone units alone, with 90% of were sold direct to the customer. Although we try to please and accommodate everyone, we really can't please everyone (i really could go on a super rant about that, but maybe for another time) but the negative comments compared to vast amount of happy customers are few and far between.

Our return process is pretty simple, if you don't like it you have 30 days from when you get it to send it back, the return shipping though does need to be covered by you, but the refund is in full (minus if you paid for fedex upgrade shipping, that cost would not be refunded).

Oct 21, 2017 at 5:36 AM Post #345 of 1,463
Our plan was to have some stock at Amazon by early November, but we've sold more than we expected to by now and we're almost out of the first stock of B400. I think maybe by end of Nov we may have enough extra stock to send to Amazon. However only the stay frosty with standard cables would be available, color options and cable upgrades would still be at our site and ship from Hong Kong.

Just a FYI, Brainwavz has been around since 2008 (even longer if you take into account MP4 Nation/Nationite) , pretty much have been known to the headfi crowd soon after, we've produced and shipped well over 1 million earphone units alone, with 90% of were sold direct to the customer. Although we try to please and accommodate everyone, we really can't please everyone (i really could go on a super rant about that, but maybe for another time) but the negative comments compared to vast amount of happy customers are few and far between.

Our return process is pretty simple, if you don't like it you have 30 days from when you get it to send it back, the return shipping though does need to be covered by you, but the refund is in full (minus if you paid for fedex upgrade shipping, that cost would not be refunded).
Have you any plan about some further discount on 11.11 ,?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back