1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Brainwavz Audio B400 4-Way Quad Driver 3D Printed IEM

First

Back
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Next

Last
  1. Zeix
    Anyone can compare this with the gr07(classic or bass edition is fine)? Any improvements on seperation?

leobigfield likes this.
  2. leobigfield
    Ordered one after the amazing reviews! They will take the place of my LZ-A3 as my daily drivers since they probably have better isolation for my daily commute. Can't wait to receive them!

B9Scrambler likes this.
  3. razzer001 Contributor
    Sort of, the title for most audiophile signature would probably go to our soon to be resurrected B2.

Currently all B400 will ship from our workshop in Hong Kong, normally parcels to most metro areas of USA arrive pretty quick (4 - 7 days on average). If you live in a very remote area then add a few extra days for delivery. Depending on where you in the US it would be delivered by USPS or Fedex.

jkjk123 likes this.
  4. jant71
    Lighter and will fit more snug in the ear. Better balance and more ability. Pioneer will have a bit more bass amount and that bass will be more to the dynamic driver flavor but other than that nothing the B400 isn't a step above at.

5. Jamesom
    Was hard to decide between green and frosty, but ended up going frosty with cable upgrades.
    Since my brainwavz R1 broke I've just been using the beta/delta/jive. This is my first step to getting a good portable setup. Now I just need a better source.

6. vargaadi
    Please share with us if you found a good mic cable :beerchug:

7. Kundi
    The option for the frosty upgrade stereo cable. Is this the same as the premium frosty cable? (Under cables)

8. best7
    Hi everybody

Did anyone have a chance to compare B400 with Savanna? Which one do you think will better with jazz, jazz fusion and prog rock? I am trying to decide between B400, Savanna and New Primacy.

9. HiFiChris Contributor
    I have both on hand. The Ssavanna has got a bass and fundamental range that is heading into a flatter, more neutral direction à la UERM, with less impact and warmth than the B400. Other than that, both don't differ all that much in the upper mids and treble - the only notable difference is that the B400 is a little more forward around 4 kHz in comparison wheres it is a bit more laid-back and softer in the upper highs compared to the Savanna.

When it comes to resolution and soundstage (size and also precision), I would place the Savanna somewhat above the B400.

I would say it depends on what type of signature you are looking for and how much you want to spend. If you want to have a pretty neutral bass and if the Savanna's higher price compared to the B400 doesn't bother you, I'd say go for it, whereas if you want to have a balanced, smooth bass that has got a little bit of meat, the B400 might be your model of choice.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    Ahmad313 likes this.
  10. razzer001 Contributor
    @halcyon, thanks for confirming the P series works on our B400, i am going to ask Comply for a set to also test out here (i don't seem to have one in their sample kit), by the looks of it, both T-100 and P-series share similar bore diameters, the elongated design of the P would probably enhance the isolation.

With our upcoming MMCX mic cable, this is unfortunately delayed, one of the components is taking longer to manufacture than expected, its probably about a week behind schedule.

Yes, indeed they are the same.

11. dweaver
    When I used comply tips in my review I used a pair I had from the B100. I misplaced them and decided to crack open the pair that came with the B400 and these are fitting better and sounding better consequently.

The comply really do make the bass sound better and the treble doesn't seem as affected. With the supplied comply I find the bass more like a 4.25 out of 5. I am going to use these for a couple days and wait to see if my experience changes but will likely change my review a bit adding more information regarding the sound when using foam tips.

For the person asking about fun factor. If your OK with foam the comply tips definitely add more to that type of signature!

12. harry501501
    sorry if this has been asked already, but will these be available on Amazon UK like the others? If so, will the cables be on sale too either separate or as a combo?

13. razzer001 Contributor
    It is our plan to have them on Amazon (.com & UK) this may happen sometime before the end of the year . They will only be sold in the Stay Frosty and maybe also Black without the cable upgrades.

Unfortunately there is a delay with the current preorder batch, we don't expect assembly to start till around Nov 15th, we should start to ship soon after that.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  14. Kundi
    Close to the middle of november or closer to the end of the month?

15. razzer001 Contributor
    Sorry i had a typo in the above message, it has been corrected.

Unfortunately there is a delay with the current preorder batch, we don't expect assembly to start till around Nov 15th, we should start to ship soon after that.

JaeYoon and Ahmad313 like this.
First

Back
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Next

Last