Brainwavz Audio B400 4-Way Quad Driver 3D Printed IEM
Oct 1, 2017 at 7:47 AM Post #138 of 1,463
Oct 1, 2017 at 8:24 AM Post #140 of 1,463
Yes I read the updated first page carefully and still had those questions for Brainwavz since it's not clear yet. Some look like they could be die cast metal, and I wonder if the two balanced cables have only a different color or not

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2017 at 11:34 AM Post #141 of 1,463
@razzer001, a few things myself and others too may be curious about:
Are both die-cast metal and plastic versions of the B400? The Star Frosty finish looks transparent.
Is the Candy Cane balanced 2.5mm cable the same wire type as the base version balanced cable?

Thanks! :dt880smile:

The B400 will only be made through 3D printing and we don't have plans to make it in metal. Based on the shape, it's really not suitable for die cast, at least not at A cost effectI've price.

Our Candy Cane cable is made with 4 core high grade copper litz wire that is silver plated. This cable has better quality materials than the standard cable. All of the premium cables we have help to push the B400 to their full sound potential.

So the Premium comes with Colored OR Frosty + upgraded cables. @razzer001 I believe you have the "or" & "+" switched around.

Yes, thank you for Ponting out the mistake. It is meant to be for both cables. First posted updated to reflect this.

Oct 1, 2017 at 12:52 PM Post #142 of 1,463
PS - here's a humorous thread I started - a good breath of fresh air and mostly true. @moedawg140 I've got a feeling you'll have something to post here too:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/how-to-tell-if-youre-an-audiophile.861666/
Some funny ones in there so far! Haha

If I posted something it would probably be along the lines of something no one can relate to, such as bringing my electric scooter to London so it’s easier to travel around to make a custom moedawg140 Arsenal jersey! ......see? :sweat_smile: :neutral_face: :disappointed_relieved:

Anywho, hope to see you again at the next SF meet and/or CanJam SoCal!

Oct 1, 2017 at 1:52 PM Post #143 of 1,463
The B400 will only be made through 3D printing and we don't have plans to make it in metal. Based on the shape, it's really not suitable for die cast, at least not at A cost effectI've price.

Our Candy Cane cable is made with 4 core high grade copper litz wire that is silver plated. This cable has better quality materials than the standard cable. All of the premium cables we have help to push the B400 to their full sound potential.

Yes, thank you for Ponting out the mistake. It is meant to be for both cables. First posted updated to reflect this.

$189.50 is good enough for me. :ksc75smile:

Oct 2, 2017 at 12:57 AM Post #148 of 1,463
Yes we do. All our products sold on our direct store have free worldwide shipping, this option normally takes a parcel about 7-14 days to atrive. There is also the option to upgrade the shipping to FedEx and get it in fewer days.
When it will be available and can we purchase only from your direct store or you also distribute these to Aliexpress sellers ,???

Oct 2, 2017 at 9:21 AM Post #149 of 1,463
We are almost ready to get ready for the launch, still waiting on a few accessories to roll in.

The tentative pricing is as follows and may change upon launch:

B400 Standard (Stay Frosty housing and standard 3.5mm stereo cable + 2.5mm balanced cable) - $189.50

+$30 for colored version

B400 Premium (Colored housing + Frosty or Onyx 3.5mm stereo cable + Candy Cane 2.5mm balanced cable) - $249.50
Can't wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back