BQEYZ in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Jan 9, 2020 at 1:08 PM Post #947 of 1,701
For me the BQEYZ BQ3 is good but not great. The bass is overwhelming and gives me headaches, I prefer the BQEYZ KB1, KZ ZS10 PRO and the V90 really.

I see. Well they should arrive today. Based on amazon tracking.
I like bass for EDM, but only if its clean.
Thanks for the info :)

Jan 9, 2020 at 1:19 PM Post #948 of 1,701
I actually prefer BQEYZ BQ3 to TRN V90, tips make a big difference to the BQ3
ditto. The bq6 will be an automatic purchase for me upon release. But recently the urbanfun isso14 has eclipsed the bq3 for me. In comparison, most gear sounds a little thin in comparison to the urbanfun. I Much prefer both the bq3 and v90 to the blon bl-03 an has kz zsx though. The v90 has very good tuning, but isn't as capable as the bq3.

Jan 9, 2020 at 1:24 PM Post #949 of 1,701
ditto. The bq6 will be an automatic purchase for me upon release. But recently the urbanfun isso14 has eclipsed the bq3 for me. In comparison, most gear sounds a little thin in comparison to the urbanfun. I Much prefer both the bq3 and v90 to the blon bl-03 an has kz zsx though. The v90 has very good tuning, but isn't as capable as the bq3.

im glad you like the bq3. I’m excited to get them.
I didn’t know there was a bq6 coming. That’s awesome!!
Hopefully they’ll be affordable for me. I’m going to go and look for a review on the bq6’s.
maybe it’s still too early but you never know.
thanks.

Jan 9, 2020 at 7:29 PM Post #952 of 1,701
KC2 is tuned balanced/bright. Good technicals. I personally perceive them as rolled off sub bass, slightly boosted mid bass, neutral mids, boosted upper mids/lower treble, neutral treble.

Very good at a lot of genres that are not emphasizing bass. Not great for me at bass heavy genres as I personally would just grab an overly boosted set and jam out, but might be enough for A lot of people especially those with weird bass fatigue issue.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2020 at 10:10 PM Post #955 of 1,701
It's worth buying every BQEYZ for sure. KB1, KB100 and BQ3 are all worthy.

hi.
Kb1, is it similar to the Kb100?
Can you describe the sound signature?

Jan 9, 2020 at 10:35 PM Post #956 of 1,701
Is kb1=kb100?

no the KB1 is from BQEYZ and sold in so many stores, but the KB100 is penon exclusive, like they are ordering special retune KB1 and named them KB100, thus only sold by Penon and more like limited edition, but indeed the tuning, smoothness, imaging, soundstange and midrange are very good.

Jan 10, 2020 at 12:11 AM Post #957 of 1,701
When I purchased the KB100, it was on EBay, and it was labeled
as a BQEYZ KB100. I didn’t know it was a special version of the KB1
Sold by Penon. That’s cool. Thanks.
Let me ask you.
Is it really worth it to get the KB1 if I already have the KB100?
Are they tuned differently enough to warrant having both?
Thanks again. :)

Jan 10, 2020 at 12:35 AM Post #958 of 1,701
When I purchased the KB100, it was on EBay, and it was labeled
as a BQEYZ KB100. I didn’t know it was a special version of the KB1
Sold by Penon. That’s cool. Thanks.
Let me ask you.
Is it really worth it to get the KB1 if I already have the KB100?
Are they tuned differently enough to warrant having both?
Thanks again. :)

I never have KB1 so i cant comment further but as far as i know, KB100 have more forwarded midrange and maybe a better version of kb100. So maybe no point getting older (and maybe inferior) kb1 if you already have kb100. Save your money for something better in the future

Jan 10, 2020 at 8:21 AM Post #959 of 1,701
KB1 is their V shaped bass thumping IEM. Bright treble, boosted bass, good vocals both male and female. Mids definitely recessed but not too bad IMO.
Don't have KB100, but from what I understand its more or less a smooth balanced IEM. I have always imagined it as a CCA C10 PRO, which is why I have always been interested in it.

Jan 10, 2020 at 12:18 PM Post #960 of 1,701
KB1 is their V shaped bass thumping IEM. Bright treble, boosted bass, good vocals both male and female. Mids definitely recessed but not too bad IMO.
Don't have KB100, but from what I understand its more or less a smooth balanced IEM. I have always imagined it as a CCA C10 PRO, which is why I have always been interested in it.

I see... Thanks.
Well i have it as you know. Its really nice for EDM.
Also its pretty cheap :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back