BQEYZ in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Feb 5, 2019 at 6:39 AM Post #106 of 1,701
I get shocks on my tehnz p4 pro using desktop amp

I used to have on swing ie800 also

Yeah I think it has to do with using it with a wire and an amp. That’s the scenario in which I get the little shock with my MH40.

Feb 5, 2019 at 9:22 AM Post #107 of 1,701
I have P4 Pro, and I am not getting any shocks, it is plastic, so that really shouldn't happen, plastic should be an electric insulator (?)

It should, shouldn't it? hahaha. I am not the better person to think about physics, but for sure my p4 pro gives me small shocks when its connected to my desk amp. I can't use it without using a rubber flip flop or any shoe that isolates the shock

Feb 7, 2019 at 2:31 AM Post #109 of 1,701
It should, shouldn't it? hahaha. I am not the better person to think about physics, but for sure my p4 pro gives me small shocks when its connected to my desk amp. I can't use it without using a rubber flip flop or any shoe that isolates the shock
Is your desktop amp using all the three pins (including the Earth pin) from power outlet? If so check the earthing connection of that outlet in your home/apartment?

Feb 7, 2019 at 5:20 PM Post #110 of 1,701
Is your desktop amp using all the three pins (including the Earth pin) from power outlet? If so check the earthing connection of that outlet in your home/apartment?

The energy connector of the AMP has only two pins, it is connected to energy stabilizer.

Feb 14, 2019 at 8:20 PM Post #111 of 1,701
My BQEYZ KC2 review is up.

51m4hY6dGPL._AC_SL1500_-1.jpg

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/bqeyz-kc2-2-ba-2-dd-earphone.23272/reviews

K2 review should be up shortly.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2019 at 8:29 PM Post #113 of 1,701

nice review, detailed and smooth, just like BQEYZs.. anyway how to pronounce BQEYZ?? is it "be-keys"? or "be-quish"? or "be-kissss"? what a strange brand name. however they all have nice tuning. For me they beats all competitors below $50 even can iems up to $100.

Do you have any informations about next BQEYZ products in line since you got contacted by their representative? hope they got a step up flagship, instead of sidegrades

Feb 19, 2019 at 12:21 AM Post #114 of 1,701
nice review, detailed and smooth, just like BQEYZs.. anyway how to pronounce BQEYZ?? is it "be-keys"? or "be-quish"? or "be-kissss"? what a strange brand name. however they all have nice tuning. For me they beats all competitors below $50 even can iems up to $100.

Do you have any informations about next BQEYZ products in line since you got contacted by their representative? hope they got a step up flagship, instead of sidegrades

I've been pronouncing it "BK's". I don't think anyone knows the correct pronunciation.

Haven't heard anything about new models but I'll inquire.

Glad you enjoyed the review.

The K2 is a nice piece of kit for $50 and it's built like it'll last for decades.

Can't take myself too seriously, though. It took me more than an hour to comb through the review just to edit all the errors (should have proofread it more thoroughly the first time). It flows a bit better now that it has been properly edited but thanks again for the positive feedback.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2019 at 2:31 PM Post #115 of 1,701
I posted my KB100 review here and on my blog. The KB100 is a little different in that it was made specifically for PenonAudio so overlaps the K2/Kc2 in some ways and the KB1 in others. (kb1 shell style with a sound signature closer to kc2). This one my be my favorite below $50 and competes well with the Tin Audio T2 and Banned V2.

Feb 19, 2019 at 8:48 PM Post #116 of 1,701
I posted my KB100 review here and on my blog. The KB100 is a little different in that it was made specifically for PenonAudio so overlaps the K2/Kc2 in some ways and the KB1 in others. (kb1 shell style with a sound signature closer to kc2). This one my be my favorite below $50 and competes well with the Tin Audio T2 and Banned V2.

very nice! KB100 beats T2 and all KZs on my sub $50 category. They're so special, smooth, balance, great mids, quite wide and deep soundstage for its price with very good imaging. Good balanced all rounder and My best buy under $50

Feb 27, 2019 at 8:43 PM Post #118 of 1,701
Great review Doc!

The more I listen to the K2 the more I like it.

Thanks, Slater. The K2 really is quite good, especially at its current price point.

The KB100 just arrived and I can tell you that sub-$50 Budget-Fi has come a very long way in a short period of time. The KB100 is one of the best "balanced" signatures I've heard. I'll be putting it through its paces and then I'll compare it to the KC2 and a "re-cabled" MH755 (MH755 is as close to the Harman In-Ear target that I've seen).

20190227_115835-1.jpg

Your boy is busy, busy, busy!

2ysy.gif

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2019 at 8:37 PM Post #119 of 1,701
the KB100 is my current sub-$50 favorite and a super easy recommendation even up to the $100 mark if looking for a neutral signature. If the kit were a little better I think the kb100 could easily command $100.

Mar 2, 2019 at 12:04 PM Post #120 of 1,701
I own Bqeyz KC2 and I am quite happy with this pair but i am looking for an upgrade that is worthy to kc2. I've tried tin t2 but I didn't like it as much as KC2, for me t2 is sounding unnatural compared to kc2. Do you guys have any kind of recommendation as upgrade?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back