Type
For Sale or Trade
Currency
USD
Price
May 13, 2012 at 4:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

gooky

100+ Head-Fier
Here is the BPT BP-3.5 Signature PLUS power conditioner, which includes the power cord that comes with it.  As the pictures show, it's in good shape.  There is a serial number in the back that identifies the power conditioner.  Quick note, it is not perfectly silent, but I never used the grounding screw in the back, so that could be the issue.  In any case, it never affected my listening.  Compared to the Audience Ar6T's effect on the sound, the Signature PLUS helps my system portray instruments with more realism and detail, especially  drums.  I recommend looking it up on the Google; (
biggrin.gif
) BPT is probably one of the more better regarded companies in the Power Conditioning field, and I suppose with good reason.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, thanks.  Pricing reflects the difficulty in finding buyers for power conditioners; it's not snake oil, really...

Jan 9, 2013 at 11:46 PM Post #2 of 2

hicr49

New Head-Fier
Hi there, just wondering if you still have the bpt bp-3.5 signature plus available.  If so, how much are you asking for.  Also, may I ask why you are selling it? 
Thank you very much,
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread