Bowers&Wilkins P7 vs Sony Pulse Wireless Elite Headset ?
Nov 22, 2014 at 6:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Ultimate Audio

Head-Fier
I have sony xb500 ,sony pulse ,pioneer se mj5 , bose ie, bose ie2 , but until now i never heard so good sound quality and so deep deep sub bass like in the sony pulse elite ,i think every basshead on the planet must try this cans and i mean, stuning performance , ok now i have a question: do u think that P7 can do better ? my intentions is to upgrade to P7 but im a little bit worried because im not sure that p7 can do better than sony pulse and cost 3 times more ,i dont need better sub bass ,i want to be at least egual but maybe with a more refined overal sound quality and balance( i dont mean that pulse is junk ,is pretty damn amazing ) do u think is it worth the upgrade ?? i will get a better overall sound Q and sub bass ? thanks

Nov 22, 2014 at 7:20 PM Post #2 of 5
Well I can answer it as follows. The P7 has good bass and some call it even bassheavy. But is definitely not a basshead can. Certainly not deep deep subbass. At his pricelevel i found the P7 to be quite nice.Absolutely love its look and tactile build. Soundwise is quite good.But not the best at its pricerange. But i like the sound. PS in the end I preferred the NAD.

Do you prefer the Sony Pulse to the XB500? I am not familiar with Sony pulse tbh.

Nov 23, 2014 at 4:07 AM Post #3 of 5
Yes the sony pulse is way better than xb500 , better sub bass ,better mids and better highs ,truly amazing basshead cans

Nov 23, 2014 at 4:14 AM Post #5 of 5
Yes the one sold for the ps3 ,but u can use it with the cable like a normal phone , please check the review on you tube of the average consumer ( a black guy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back