For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Apr 29, 2015 at 12:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Dopaminer

Member of the Trade: Audio Dopamine
S O L D

I am selling these excellent closed B&W TOTL headphones.  I just bought them 2 weeks ago, but then stumbled on my dream IEMs, which I also bought, and so now need to convert these into food or something.

These P7 have maybe 2 hours of use, and are essentially perfect.  All packaging and accessories are included, including the leather case and the 2 stock cables, one with mic, etc..  The photos are hi-res so please zoom in. 

Please note I am also including a 3rd cable not in the photos :  the B&W `upgrade` 6N cable, which is made in Japan and costs approximately $70usd.  You can see the Amazon.jp page for this cable here: 

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00SY23ULM/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=187205609&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00DYFXWRQ&pf_rd_m=AN1VRQENFRJN5&pf_rd_r=1A1C3CP29FSCF8TKKSA5

The price includes Paypal fees and free, worldwide `gift` shipping with tracking. The P7 will be shipped in its box, wrapped in bubble wrap and inside a larger shipping box so that it arrives in perfect condition.  Sorry, I`m not interested in trades.  

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

David 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread