Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones Review
Mar 23, 2012 at 8:03 AM Post #137 of 178
Hej, I am looking for some "everyday" headphones, which also deliver proper isolation in the office. The isolation of the P5s seems to be quite good, can anyone tell me to which extend they "block out" telephone rings, people talking or even music playing from a radio?

Mar 23, 2012 at 8:41 AM Post #138 of 178
Hej, I am looking for some "everyday" headphones, which also deliver proper isolation in the office. The isolation of the P5s seems to be quite good, can anyone tell me to which extend they "block out" telephone rings, people talking or even music playing from a radio?

I had the p5s for 8 months and the isolation was fantastic. You probably will not hear any of those things depending on the volume of your music and how loud those noises are.

Apr 9, 2012 at 8:47 PM Post #140 of 178
Very nice review. I happen to own a pair of these and love them, they may not give the flattest response, but they sound great (to my ears). Another plus is how easily driven they are, because of those to things that have made a permante place in my portable audio rig.

Jun 28, 2012 at 8:41 PM Post #143 of 178
Wonderful Review I also did a review of these headphones as well on youtube. If you have the time you can check it out so that you can have a lot of information on these headphones.

Aug 15, 2012 at 11:43 PM Post #144 of 178
Aug 23, 2012 at 6:17 PM Post #145 of 178
  • :mad: Hi, I have just bought a pair off eBay that are fake with a genuine serial number! And bowers & Wilkins won't authenticate or replace as I am not the original owner or purchased from a authorised reseller! They look very real but sound really bad and the leather is fake too.

Aug 23, 2012 at 7:12 PM Post #147 of 178
Quote:
mad.gif
Hi, I have just bought a pair off eBay that are fake with a genuine serial number! And bowers & Wilkins won't authenticate or replace as I am not the original owner or purchased from a authorised reseller! They look very real but sound really bad and the leather is fake too.

Man, that sucks!  Sorry bro.  I got faked out recently, though probably for less than they got you for, but still.  Sux..

Sep 20, 2012 at 6:37 PM Post #148 of 178
I was at apple store today, heading off the iphone 5 rush of tomorrow, tried every headphone in the place. my own iPod, my music choice. These things sounded better overall than anything there. I have a classic piece of music I try at first, Ozzy's Diary of a madman.
Then i tried a bunch of stuff I enjoy, trying to cover the gambit. funk, soul, blues. These impressed me the most. But like the article said, they are at the high end of the low price range, and I have a soft spot for B&W.

Nov 10, 2012 at 5:24 PM Post #150 of 178
Seriously i would be dissappointed if i owned these 'phones. They are seriously overpriced only speaking about sound quality. My etymotic hf5 beat the crap out of them in every way comparing A/B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back