1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Bought a set of Visang R02s, where's the bass?

1. chuckp
    Just got a set of Visang R02s.  From the reviews, i assumed these would have decent mids and bass. I recall a review on here stating "the treble takes a back seat to the mids and bass"   Comparing them to my old set of Bose IE's, they sound pretty weak.  They lack bass all around and the mids are so-so.  I know, for $34 i didnt expect much, but i sure expected more than this.    They have about 5 hours on them, i'm hoping they improve, but i'm not counting on it.

If anything it's a learning experience.  I guess I will make sure to buy a bass heavy set of IEMs next time around.  I never really thought my Bose IE's were considered "bassy", I really just thought they lacked highs/treble

2. Xinn3r

Quote:

It's true the Visang R02 won't satisfy any basshead, but burn them in and try to get used to them for a few days...
    I was just like you, I recently bought a Visang R03 (similar sound signature as the R02) and was surprised at how little the bass is....
    But after a few days of getting used, I am really satisfied, the sound is just very detailed and clear compared to my SHE3580....
    I for one, do not regret getting it... cheers!