Bose Triports
May 11, 2009 at 10:21 PM Post #3 of 13
There are three drivers? - I only always thought they were just ports for bass. There are two minute holes and a larger port at the lower end.

If they actually have three drivers in each, and STILL sound the way they do - frankly, I'm impressed with Bose :p

May 11, 2009 at 10:31 PM Post #4 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
IIRC, there are three drivers in each cup.

I don't think that's correct.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vic1890 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There are three drivers? - I only always thought they were just ports for bass. There are two minute holes and a larger port at the lower end.

I think that's correct.

May 11, 2009 at 11:03 PM Post #6 of 13
Ah, okay cool. I was close, but no banana.
wink.gif

May 12, 2009 at 12:40 AM Post #7 of 13
Am I missing something, or is it considered cool on these forums to talk against Bose? I'm not being sarcastic here
wink.gif
... *Cough Cough*

Branding and Anti-branding is "cool" for some, I guess...

Lacoste, Sony, Callaway, iPods, Rolex, BMW, superficial bling for the masses, but quality products for the initiated.

And Triport, it's just a name, after all. Sony "X"tra "B"ass, Sennheiser "H"igh "D"efinition headphones, I guess. "Monster" Cables. They're sturdy, at least.

This forum is full of marketing, get over it. I wouldn't be here without it. Some of you wouldn't be here either, with all your foolish anti-Bose propaganda.

In such a subjective hobby, it's easy to get brainwashed by worthless arguments. Gratuitous affirmations are a plague. I'm not offended, and don't take this post too seriously.

I keep on reading more and more BS everyday on these forums, some relatively inoffensive, some very offensive. Bose bashing rate pretty low on the list, but appears too often.

Bose International paid me 100$ to post this and associate their name with Sony, iPods, Rolex and BMW.
wink_face.gif

AAAAArrrrrGh! Those evil businesses... you should all unite against them so you can take them down!
wink_face.gif
*Cough Cough*

May 12, 2009 at 3:02 AM Post #8 of 13
^Ummm... it was just a question... chillax, ami.

May 12, 2009 at 3:08 AM Post #9 of 13
God, that is almost totally impossible to read, Rodger. The eye is attracted to white space, and when one places blanks between every single text line, you end up with something that is an incredible hassle to read because you have to fight against your own eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back