Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement
Oct 17, 2014 at 8:17 PM Post #181 of 186
Jan 8, 2015 at 6:17 AM Post #182 of 186
Yeah but the settlement will be a lot bigger if they're suing Apple. Looks like it could be a slam dunk if they play their cards right.

Quote:
  To get publicity sure, but while Beats had plenty of $$$ if I were Bose, I'd rather be up against them on their own rather than their brand new owners with more money than God. 

Jan 9, 2015 at 11:34 AM Post #184 of 186
Over the years Bose has brought truly innovative products to the market while Beats just preyed on the mind of the masses for the sole purpose to make two dudes very very rich. So the only regret I have is that Apple will pay instead of those two ...that if Bose wins....

Jan 18, 2015 at 9:49 PM Post #185 of 186
Maybe it will drive their already-overblown prices up enough to make regular people do their research and buy GOOD GEAR!!! XD

Imagine that...

Quote:
  Man, do I hate these U.S. patent laws. It hurts us costumers. Patenting things like that is madness.

Mar 6, 2016 at 12:00 PM Post #186 of 186
Bose is a sue happy company anyways. I can remember when they sued a non-profit organization that they were apart of, CEDIA, for using the word Lifestyle in marketing materials. Bose lost thankfully.

I wouldn't mind if Bose went bankrupt tomorrow. No highs, no lows - must be Bose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back