Bose QuietComfort 35
Dec 10, 2016 at 1:21 PM Post #46 of 50
Hello

Is my first post in the forum, I'm from Spain, delighted to post here

I've been with them for 2 weeks and I'm really delighted, the scope from Bluetooth iphone is more or less than 12 meters, from there come interference and cuts.

A big concern is with the Mac mini i5 (first model), the difference is horrifying, the scope at 3 meters at 45 degree angle is fatity, cuts, some very vibrant, even disconnection, also with a belkin bluetooth 4, do not know Has gotten no improvement, even worse.

I've tried everything, reset Pram, SMC, etc.

My question is for users of mac computers for the Creative BT-W2 device

- have you noticed any improvement with the BT-W2?
- Are audio cuts stopped?
- Do you notice improvements in scope? Similar or better to an iphone 6?
- although the Aptx-ll codec does not work with quietconfort 35. Is there really better sound quality than with mac bluetooth 4?

Thanks in advance

Dec 20, 2016 at 5:48 AM Post #47 of 50
Oouuchh!!!

I can't find the creative BT-W2 in Bluetooth explorer mac utility 4.4.0 OS X sierra and Mac Pro tube

Blue ligth is on, i can connect the QC but no have control sound i BT explorer mac

Anyone can Help ?

Thanks

Jan 22, 2018 at 3:43 AM Post #48 of 50
im sorry, i have an undoubtedly stupid question: is there a lag if used wired? (im not sure how much of the lag is the consequence of the anc or aptx - i guess the latter, but its better to ask).
thanks,
g

Jul 6, 2018 at 5:27 AM Post #50 of 50
QC 35 doesn't support aptX.

thank you.
and id like to add something here. since then i own a qc35 (i). and i dont notice lag. i know, its impossible, still. i tried a few cans (sony wh-1000xm2, bose qc25, bose qc35 i, b&w px, deftech symphony 1, denon ah-gc20), one would think i could tell the difference (i suffered from it with the sony and the b&w).
im not sure how or why it is, i tried multiple media players + streaming videos and all is well.

its ok, i wouldnt belive it either...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back