Bose QC35 - Bluetooth Transmitter Issue.
Oct 15, 2016 at 8:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

vxlomegav6

New Head-Fier
Hi, 

I recently purchased a pair of Bose QC35 wireless headphones, They are excellent all-rounder and having the wireless option is handy... But i'm having a issues with drop outs on the TV during silent scenes, I'm using a TaoTronics Bluetooth 4.1 Transmitter/Receiver https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-Transmitter-Receiver-TaoTronics-Simultaneously/dp/B016UF7J5C/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1476578825&sr=8-7&keywords=bluetooth+wireless+transmitter

Most of the time they work as they should but the drop outs during quiet scenes is annoying. Is there anything I can do or do i need a better bluetooth transmitter for the TV? If so can anyone recommend anything.

Thanks 

Oct 19, 2016 at 2:05 AM Post #6 of 7
I presume this isn't the kind of forum to be asking these kinda questions with the lack of responses??, I've tried searching for a solution to no avail. If no one knows anything in regards to my issue, What kind of forum am i looking for? I'd have though this forum would have been the appropriate place seen as its is related to the headphones this issue even though its the transmitter that seems to be the issue. I can appreciate these headphones are not designed to be used with a TV first as such more of a music type headphones for people on the move. I would really appreciate a helpful response. 

Oct 19, 2016 at 2:20 AM Post #7 of 7
I think the problem is with the transmitter 'muting' when the signal drops below a certain amount - i.e. quiet parts of programmes.

The only solution that worked for me was to turn the sound up on the source to minimise this effect. I tend to only use wireless when playing X-Box games and most of the time the background music in the games is enough to keep the signal transmitting - not much help I'm afraid but it works for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back