Bose QC 35 alternatives
Oct 10, 2016 at 9:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Babulilm

Head-Fier
Hi

I was wondering if anyone here can recommend alternatives to the Bose QC 35. I tried them out recently and comfort and sound quality wise i believe they're good value for money. Plus with good noise cancelling and being wireless they seem to have limited opposition.

So does anyone have any alternatives in mind?

Ps.I've tried the Sony MDR 100abn and I'm not a fan of its sound.

Thanks

Oct 10, 2016 at 9:53 AM Post #2 of 5
Hi

I was wondering if anyone here can recommend alternatives to the Bose QC 35. I tried them out recently and comfort and sound quality wise i believe they're good value for money. Plus with good noise cancelling and being wireless they seem to have limited opposition.

So does anyone have any alternatives in mind?

Ps.I've tried the Sony MDR 100abn and I'm not a fan of its sound.

Thanks

Easy. The new Sony MDR-1000X.

Oct 10, 2016 at 10:08 AM Post #4 of 5
I now need to give these a try !
smily_headphones1.gif

Have you had a chance to compare the sony alongside the bose?

No, I don't have a horse in this race, don't own any. But I've been considering a NC set and have been reading about it. The Sony appear to have about the same noise cancelling quality (some say slightly better, but probably the difference is small) but have considerable better sound quality in general and nice extra features (earcup with touchpad for shortcut commands and quick mute).

Reviews are starting to pop-up comparing both. For instance this.

Oct 10, 2016 at 10:18 AM Post #5 of 5
No, I don't have a horse in this race, don't own any. But I've been considering a NC set and have been reading about it. The Sony appear to have about the same noise cancelling quality (some say slightly better, but probably the difference is small) but have considerable better sound quality in general and nice extra features (earcup with touchpad for shortcut commands and quick mute).

Reviews are starting to pop-up comparing both. For instance this.

I've heard a lot of positive reviews on the Bose but the Sony's are deffinetly worth a hear.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back