BOSE IEM!!!!
Oct 8, 2006 at 12:47 AM Post #16 of 88
From Engadget:

Those Bose TriPort IE headphones we told you about along with the OEs? Well, we got some leaked pics for ya. They just look like your regular in-ear phones (pics of the attachments after the break), but they look as though they might be at least partly open -- which would be a good for fliers like us who often have inner-ear pressure problems with thpse sealed-up-tight sound-reducing earpieces. No word on price yet, but the IE and AE phones should go on sale the 12th.

Oct 8, 2006 at 12:48 AM Post #17 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdFireArow
BOSE really loves those detailed explanations don't they /sarcasm

Bose® proprietary technology and innovative design allow the drivers to create deep lows while keeping the headphones small and lightweight. The result is comfortable headphones that deliver the full, balanced low notes of your music.

L
biggrin.gif
L

Oct 8, 2006 at 12:53 AM Post #18 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane
Bose® proprietary technology and innovative design allow the drivers to create deep lows while keeping the headphones small and lightweight. The result is comfortable headphones that deliver the full, balanced low notes of your music.

L
biggrin.gif
L

Well my earphones have proprietary technology that allows them to play sound without exploding.
biggrin.gif

Oct 8, 2006 at 1:21 AM Post #21 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdFireArow
BOSE really loves those detailed explanations don't they /sarcasm

Oct 8, 2006 at 1:31 AM Post #26 of 88
etysmile.gif

actually I'm quite curious how this stacks up against the competition.

Oct 8, 2006 at 1:31 AM Post #27 of 88
I would like to make my view of these heard.

I will judge these earphones on their sound. If they sound good, the excellent, if they sound superb, then superb. And personally I ho that they do sound good. I just hope that Bose does not price them so far aove their performace point (read: Triport, Shure E3) that they do not merit it.

I look forward to hearing these, if onyl because it will offer me personal perpective on how good/not overpriced my A8s are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back