BOSE IEM!!!!
Oct 8, 2006 at 12:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 88

rx7_fan

500+ Head-Fier
bose_triport_ie.jpg

bose_triport_ie2.jpg

From Engadget:

Those Bose TriPort IE headphones we told you about along with the OEs? Well, we got some leaked pics for ya. They just look like your regular in-ear phones (pics of the attachments after the break), but they look as though they might be at least partly open -- which would be a good for fliers like us who often have inner-ear pressure problems with thpse sealed-up-tight sound-reducing earpieces. No word on price yet, but the IE and AE phones should go on sale the 12th.

Oct 8, 2006 at 12:32 AM Post #4 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdFireArow
Haha, open IEMs.

You cannot be kidding! That's contradictory!
blink.gif
The concept of open IEM is simply flawed. Do these have proprietry Triport headphone technology too?
biggrin.gif
I can only see one port...

Oct 8, 2006 at 12:34 AM Post #6 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by juzmister
Bose, you've done it again
blink.gif

Indeed they have.

Quite honestly, I have no problems with Bose products because they all look pretty nice and are superbly comfortable. However, these just look a bit odd... If they're not going to sound good, at least make them visually appealing.

Oct 8, 2006 at 12:38 AM Post #8 of 88
Bose IEM = Bose In Ear Massacre

blink.gif
blink.gif

Oct 8, 2006 at 12:42 AM Post #11 of 88
Awesome, I'd definetly like to try those out if possible. The open design reminds me of the SR-001.

Oct 8, 2006 at 12:43 AM Post #14 of 88
philips made an iem with an open back and an active noise canceler.

the noise canceler on the philips worked QUITE well, but introduced a hiss into everything.

perhaps bose is using a better (i said perhaps to account for the possibility of not better) design for their active noise canceler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back