Bose headphone
Jun 18, 2002 at 3:01 AM Post #2 of 23
bose...
barfy.gif

Jun 18, 2002 at 3:12 AM Post #3 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by HD-5000
Initial impressions at the Bose store

Bose has stores now!?! Oh hell no! Stop them! Stop them while we still can! Oh wait, they're already consuming a crapload of the "I'm a dumbass and will pay money for audio equipment I don't research because I'm rich" market (and whole pages in magazines and newspapers w/ ads) with their cheap, blasphemously overpriced, aurally sinful products. I hope that they get caught for making their products in sweatshops or something because then Bose would oh so tragically have to become defunct. Oops, sorry for ranting. I'm actually just messing around.
tongue.gif
I don't hate Bose that much!
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Jun 18, 2002 at 4:16 AM Post #4 of 23
Quote:

Initial impressions at the Bose store are that these headphones sound more natural than the noise-cancelling ones right beside it.

That's really not saying much at all, considering how unnatural the noise-cancelling ones sound.

Only Bose could get away with selling $35.00 headphones for $150.00.

Jun 18, 2002 at 6:23 AM Post #6 of 23
Cool...I am getting my Grado's tommorrow. It will be interesting to see how they compare with the new Bose. There is a Bose store near my house where I can try them out.

Yes....you heard me, I am acually going to try a Bose product, and heck, if I like them I might buy them and return the Grados.

"Heresy!!!" you cry!

Just remember something...the wise Glugun once said "Never judge a phone by its company, all companies have bad and good products, even Sennheiser has bad phones sometimes."

who knows, maybe God spoke to someone at Bose and told them to come out with a good product. Maybe this could be the product to change Bose's bad rep.

I will give them the same oppertunity to shine as any product.

Jun 18, 2002 at 4:05 PM Post #8 of 23
Quote:

impressions at the Bose store are that these headphones sound more natural than the noise-cancelling ones right beside it.

same, expensive "pile", different color.
wink.gif

Jun 18, 2002 at 4:18 PM Post #9 of 23
Try and make sure you take your good headphones with you when you go test it, lol! Also, if you can somehow manage to test it with your own music, that would be a plus. Maybe, when no-one is looking, you can plug it into the PCDP nestled in your pocket? You might have to do it when a salesperson isn't looking, though...

Jun 19, 2002 at 7:39 AM Post #11 of 23
someone should bring in their $20 ksc35 and ask a bose salesperson to recommend a headphone to replace it.. than you can go.. hey this $150 bose phone sounds worse than my $20 koss!!! what gives?!!! have a listen for yourself if you dont beleive me!!!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 19, 2002 at 12:30 PM Post #13 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by taoster
someone should bring in their $20 ksc35 and ask a bose salesperson to recommend a headphone to replace it.. than you can go.. hey this $150 bose phone sounds worse than my $20 koss!!! what gives?!!! have a listen for yourself if you dont beleive me!!!
very_evil_smiley.gif

muuuhuuuhahahaha!

That's evil, but just so great!

A friend at school was trying to convince me that his bose triforce(or whatever) headphones were better than everything. I tried convincing him that there were other, better, and cheaper brands. He basically said "Bose. Expensive. Better."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back