Bluetooth headphones with noise canceling dual mic?
Apr 18, 2018 at 9:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

pprj

New Head-Fier
Hi there guys.

I'm a long time member of this forum, reading a lot and learning from the masters. I have bought 5 pair of headphones in the last 10 years, all based on advices and knowledge I learned here. So thank you.

I'm in the market for a new headphone set and wondering if what I need/want actually exists.

Let me explain: I use a Sennheiser bluetooth headset for my business needs. Lots of conference calls, always traveling and in noisy/busy environments. The multiple mics on this small headset does wonders - as did the previous Plantronics Voyager. The person on the other side of the call can rarely detect that I'm in a very noisy environment.

What I'm trying to find now is a stereo/sports bluetooth headphone, light, comfortable, something like this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BTZBG89/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 but with similar dual mic - noise cancelling capabilities.

Something that I can use to listen to my podcasts, audiobooks, some news radio etc, but if a call comes in, I would be able to just answer the phone and have a professional conversation without the need to switch to my Sennheiser. I know there is no way a bluetooth device will give me the sound quality of my Etys, but podcasts and news radio do not require that. So all is good.

I found a few products with the CVC6.0 noise canceling profile but - please correct me if I'm wrong - this CVC6.0 helps me, reducing the noise around me, but does not help the individual on the other side of the phone call. These headphones don't have multiple mics and can't do the same Plantronics/Sennheiser magic.

Or maybe there is one out there that does and I just could not find it. If that is the case, would you please let me know?

Thank you so much in advance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back