Bluetin.com has W100 for sale...
Jun 18, 2005 at 9:08 PM Post #3 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by mega
That seems like a fair enough price if they are brand new..if anyone wants these amazing headphones, now's your chance!

Btw Zuerst, did you get rid of your W100's?

It was a very hard decision but yes, I no longer have the W100. It was sold along with all of my home rig. I'm going to go full foce on portable. Well not really full force, just waiting for the E4 (currently have the E4c) and looking into getting a portable player with bigger capacity like the Sony HD5 but the crack buttons that seems prevalent to every HD5 are just unacceptable to me. I was so set on getting it too.
frown.gif

Jun 18, 2005 at 9:43 PM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by grandenigma1
Bluetin seems pretty ghetto... what are peoples experiences like with them?

I ordered a pair of Sony E888 from them before and had no problems.

Quote:

Originally Posted by F1GTR
They aren't a clickable option.

Did they tell you they still had some inventory by email?

None of their items can be added to shopping cart for check-out since they don't have shopping carts. If you click on worldwide link on their home page it'll take you to a page that have items for sale and their price on the left. Click on that area and press Crtl-F and search for "W100" and you'll see them listed for $323. To order from them you need to fill out an order form and they will reply via email with a price quote and if the quote is acceptable you can choose to pay and buy the item or simply ignore it. The quoted price via email for the W100 for me shipped to my front door is just a little over $370. Most if not all of their Audio-Technica, in fact most other items, are cheaper than Audio Cubes.

Jun 23, 2005 at 12:54 PM Post #8 of 11
Well they must have had a whole two pair left or possibly even none at all because I tried ordering some for my little brother and the email I got back this morning conveniently states "sorry we just sold our last stock yesterday".
rolleyes.gif

Jun 23, 2005 at 1:18 PM Post #10 of 11
I got a quote last night from bluetin about the W100s, too, but then also another email an hour later saying what F1GTR's email said -- they "sold their last one." I then called bluetin, direct, in Singapore (I rang off about 1 hour ago), and can confirm from the conversation that bluetin has no more W100s, highly doubts they are getting anymore in, and they had no suggestions as to how I might find a pair of W100s elsewhere.

- walkman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back