Bluegrass Head-Fi Meet - March 2nd 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2018 at 5:33 PM Post #46 of 122
OK it is official now Zach and his lovely wife Bevin of ZMF Headphones will be at our meet with what I’m sure will be most of their awesome gear.

Fantastic, I’m loving bing the Blackwood Autuers!

Jan 2, 2019 at 12:57 PM Post #47 of 122
I might be in for this one. A nice trip to Louisville in March might be a nice getaway for my my wife and I.

If so...I have made some upgrades:

Headphones:
HD650
T-50 modded
PortaPros

Sources:
Bifrost Multibit w/Gen VI beta USB card
SMSL Sanskrit 10th

Amps:
Lyr 3
Dynalo
Liquid Spark

I will confirm later.

Jan 2, 2019 at 5:46 PM Post #48 of 122
I might be in for this one. A nice trip to Louisville in March might be a nice getaway for my my wife and I.

Headphones:
HD650
T-50 modded
PortaPros

Sources:
SMSL Sanskrit 10th

Amps:
Lyr 3
Dynalo
Liquid Spark

I will confirm later.
Hey it’s been a while hope you can make it.

Jan 2, 2019 at 7:16 PM Post #49 of 122

Headphones:
HD650
T-50 modded
PortaPros

Sources:
SMSL Sanskrit 10th

Amps:
Lyr 3
Dynalo
Liquid Spark

I will confirm later.

Wow, beta USB Gen VI card, nice!

Jan 3, 2019 at 11:16 AM Post #50 of 122
I am going to try to make it. Never been to a Head-Fi meet before. Very interested in the Audeze and ZMF lineup. Should be fun.

I'll bring my setup with me.

Headphones:
HD660S

DAC/AMP:
Wyred 4 Sound uDAC-HD
Wyred 4 Sound Recovery USB Reclocker

Jan 3, 2019 at 11:23 AM Post #51 of 122
I am going to try to make it. Never been to a Head-Fi meet before. Very interested in the Audeze and ZMF lineup. Should be fun.

I'll bring my setup with me.

Headphones:
HD660S

DAC/AMP:
Wyred 4 Sound uDAC-HD
Wyred 4 Sound Recovery USB Reclocker
I hope you can make it it is always a good time.

Jan 3, 2019 at 11:00 PM Post #53 of 122
^^^ I second this!
Did it replace a Gen5 card ... if so, how's the SQ compare @rtaylor76 ?
I cannot discuss it too much...still in development. Nothing for consuption yet. Still much dev to do to get it working on a wide range of systems. But SQ is quite good. Quite amazing actually.

Jan 3, 2019 at 11:05 PM Post #54 of 122
OK it is official now Zach and his lovely wife Bevin of ZMF Headphones will be at our meet with what I’m sure will be most of their awesome gear.
Thanks so much @buke9 !!! @zach915m and I are really excited to make it out for this! Looking forward to seeing everybody:L3000:

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
Jan 9, 2019 at 12:36 AM Post #56 of 122
Not to stir the pot, but is this replacing the March Meet @kilkil was planning?

To answer my own question I checked with @kilkil and he is still holding his meet on the 9th

That said, I will be in attendance of this one! Gear list will be updated closer to the event as I'm getting some new stuff between then and now. Though I will 100% have my JDS Labs EL Dac & Atom stack. @buke9 how much space will we have? I have my own 6" Table but another would be helpful!

Jan 10, 2019 at 7:49 PM Post #57 of 122
To answer my own question I checked with @kilkil and he is still holding his meet on the 9th

That said, I will be in attendance of this one! Gear list will be updated closer to the event as I'm getting some new stuff between then and now. Though I will 100% have my JDS Labs EL Dac & Atom stack. @buke9 how much space will we have? I have my own 6" Table but another would be helpful!
Not a problem I talked to Tom about it as I wanted to have a meet in between CanJams to get some vendors to show up and this was one of the best times for me and I will still be making it to his also.
I might have to take a look at the space again as there is going to be quite a few showing up but I think there should be enough room. The space has power outlets in the middle of the room so can handle quite a bit as it is said to be for 50 people. I’m go have a look at again and see how many tables they have though.

Jan 10, 2019 at 9:03 PM Post #58 of 122
Not a problem I talked to Tom about it as I wanted to have a meet in between CanJams to get some vendors to show up and this was one of the best times for me and I will still be making it to his also.
I might have to take a look at the space again as there is going to be quite a few showing up but I think there should be enough room. The space has power outlets in the middle of the room so can handle quite a bit as it is said to be for 50 people. I’m go have a look at again and see how many tables they have though.

Thanks! Sadly I can only attend one of the two meets so it'll have to be yours. Though Tom and I also chatted a little about that, and thank you for confirming the size! I think a 12 Foot Space at the most will be more than enough. When we get closer to the meet I will likely see how much space I actually need at that time and check back in with you again

Jan 10, 2019 at 9:25 PM Post #59 of 122
Thanks! Sadly I can only attend one of the two meets so it'll have to be yours. Though Tom and I also chatted a little about that, and thank you for confirming the size! I think a 12 Foot Space at the most will be more than enough. When we get closer to the meet I will likely see how much space I actually need at that time and check back in with you again
Well not for sure that 12 foot will be available as this is getting pretty big we well just have to see.

Jan 10, 2019 at 9:39 PM Post #60 of 122
Well not for sure that 12 foot will be available as this is getting pretty big we well just have to see.

Check and see space wise what can be done! It'll help me pick and choose what to bring and what not

I'm thinking to bring the following systems

JDS Labs EL Dac / ATOM

March Audio DAC 1 & the Aune X1 [if I can hang onto these till March] Fed USB via your Cellphones with either my Ember II or Modded APPJ

The Emotion by Sonnare sourced COAX IN with hopefully a RMD ADI 2 Dac Fed Coax from my Shanling M2S [Honestly I love this DAP amazing little portable digital source]

An I'll have another little Table with Portables for those interested, headphones I should have the

Cascade [No Filters]
HD 800
HE 560
LCD 2 PreFazor
Eikon
Modded ES 10

So not too too much might all fit onto one table or one 6" and my little Black Foldaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back