BLUE Lola Keeps Ripping Out My Hair
May 8, 2017 at 6:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

zamboknee

New Head-Fier
I've had Blue Lola cans for a couple years now and love them for my radio show. The problem is that my hair is a little longer in the back and when I rest the Lolas on the back of my neck and bring them up onto my head, the hinges grab and pull out a chunk of my hair.
This used to just happen with them just grabbing my shirt but now it's gotten personal : [
Here's a picture of the hinge to the headphones.

Can anyone recommend any fixes?
My wife, who's good with sewing, is going to fabricate something but didn't know if
A. Anyone has had this issue with the Blue, hinged headphones
B. Products/solutions that might already be out there.

Also, please don't recommend a haircut! ; )

Oct 4, 2018 at 10:00 AM Post #2 of 3
I and my husband also have the same problem. For me, it's not so bad, because I now straighten my hair almost every day with an electric brush and make a ponytail. Maybe it can be a present for your wife, you can read reviews on this site. But still very uncomfortable sometimes. I think its a problem of design and I don't have a solution for it. My husband tried to fix it, but it back in the same position after a while. You can get used to it and take off when you don't use it.

Oct 4, 2018 at 8:13 PM Post #3 of 3
Funny enough, I have since gotten a haircut and also, got new headphones. Beyerdynamic Custom Pros. Great cans. A little lacking on the mids but a solid pair for the price.
Oh, and no hair ripping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back