Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7, B160/B320)
Sep 25, 2014 at 2:20 PM Post #721 of 1,134
After finally receiving my Blox BE3, I can say without a doubt, they are the best sounding earbuds I have ever tried.
Unfortunately they are just too big for my little ears and I have to sell them. =-(

My new Rankings are as follows:

Blox BE3 > Awei ES10 > Blue Ever Blue 328R > Dasetn PK3 DIY > Dasetn MC5 > Tingo TG-38s > Dasetn PK2 DIY > Dasetn AP8 DIY

Sep 26, 2014 at 6:41 AM Post #724 of 1,134
About to order a pair of BE7s.
What size Yurbud enhancers are the right ones? 5?
Thanks!

Sep 26, 2014 at 7:23 AM Post #725 of 1,134
I thought the Yurbud sizing was for the ear end not the earbud size so size 5 would be for average ear cavity size? I'd certainly hope they'd fit something as standard as the Sennheiser body that Blox use though Yurbuds likely used old Apple buds as their reference.

Sep 26, 2014 at 3:11 PM Post #726 of 1,134
  About to order a pair of BE7s.
What size Yurbud enhancers are the right ones? 5?
Thanks!

I thought the Yurbud sizing was for the ear end not the earbud size so size 5 would be for average ear cavity size? I'd certainly hope they'd fit something as standard as the Sennheiser body that Blox use though Yurbuds likely used old Apple buds as their reference.

ChrisJackson is right. The sizing is for the ears and Size 5 is average.

Make sure to purchase directly from Yurbuds, as you get 2 pairs for $10. Amazon or eBay charge $15 for a single pair.

Without the enhancers, the earbuds will not stay on my ears. I have the BE5 and BE7:The BE7 sounds very nice and refined; BE5 is very warm and mellow.

The BE3 is starting to interest me. Should I buy even though I have the other two?

Sep 26, 2014 at 10:01 PM Post #728 of 1,134

ChrisJackson is right. The sizing is for the ears and Size 5 is average.

Make sure to purchase directly from Yurbuds, as you get 2 pairs for $10. Amazon or eBay charge $15 for a single pair.

Without the enhancers, the earbuds will not stay on my ears. I have the BE5 and BE7:The BE7 sounds very nice and refined; BE5 is very warm and mellow.

The BE3 is starting to interest me. Should I buy even though I have the other two?

Thanks guys!

Sep 26, 2014 at 11:11 PM Post #729 of 1,134
Hi esteebin, I've tried to find more info about the BE7 vs the BE5 but all I've found so far is some small mentions of the differences. Could you help me out by helping me articulate the differences? Thanks!

Sep 27, 2014 at 1:38 AM Post #731 of 1,134
Submission of a sound at all about the same, but there are slight differences in emphasis. A matter of taste. It is necessary to listen to all of 3 to choose the most preferable. BE3 cheap price, but expensive sound. They are the winners. BE5 have more bass, and for me they are rather than BE7, but BE7 have high quality sound, refined. All three are worth the money if you like the sound feed BLOX. IMHO.

Sep 27, 2014 at 2:39 AM Post #732 of 1,134
Hi esteebin, I've tried to find more info about the BE7 vs the BE5 but all I've found so far is some small mentions of the differences. Could you help me out by helping me articulate the differences? Thanks!

I posted this previously:

I emailed Blox on the difference and Woo responded:

BE7 has more flexible diaphragm and was tuned by different techniques,the
rest is same to BE5,They look the same but sound completely different:
BE5 has thicker ,warmer and more mellow sound,while BE7 has more
clarity,better seperation and bigger soundstage,more airy.
so over all BE7 is better than BE5.

If you like more bass and thicker, warmer mids/vocals and extended, but not as shimmery treble, BE5 is the one to get.

If you like a more balanced sound with clarity and not much thickness in sound but still extending in the upper and lower sound frequency, the BE7 is the one.

I personally liked the BE5 the moment I got it because it's the signature I like. The BE7 is really growing on me because of its refined sound.

Sep 27, 2014 at 10:21 PM Post #733 of 1,134
Ah, alright. Thanks!
Unfortunately, I just checked the Yurbuds website and they don't ship outside of the continent ):

Sep 29, 2014 at 8:07 PM Post #734 of 1,134
Just got my BE3's from Blox. Straight out of the blocks ( no pun intended ), I can already tell they are going to be my favorite earbud. Using them with a rockbox'd Sansa Clip, I found I didn't have to change the settings all that much from the M2C's. Added 1 notch to the Bass because the BE3's can handle it. First impressions..... Extra bass, better balanced, and a wider soundstage than the M2C's. Digging around for my Yuin Donuts just to see if there's a notable difference in sound as I'm currently using all my earbuds with full pads. So, even with 200 hours of time on the M2C's and only about 1 hour on the BE3's, I already hear a big improvement over the M2C's. Nice job Blox!

Oct 2, 2014 at 1:50 PM Post #735 of 1,134
So bummed. I was eager to buy the BE3, but when I checked, it says BE5: Out of Stock, but shows no option to buy the other versions...

I'm still happy with the BE5 and 7, but really curious at BE3 especially at the affordable price...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back