BLOX are in STOCK!!!!! DECEMBER 24th 2013
Dec 25, 2013 at 8:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Mike D

New Head-Fier
Hi,

Just a heads up . . . . BLOX M2C and ANV3se are back in stock. I don't know how long they'll be there, but I know at the time of this writing both are still available.

Cheers,
Mike 

Dec 29, 2013 at 2:25 AM Post #2 of 6
Has anybody setup a group buy of 5 or more M2C's? I'm definitely interested if there is one being formed! PM me if interested or if you're organizing. Thanks, CK

Dec 29, 2013 at 8:52 AM Post #3 of 6
Hey CK,

I really hadn't thought of setting up a group buy and went ahead and ordered both M2C and ANV3se as singles. They were a lot more expensive, but I've already missed out on these 2xs before so I thought I'd get them while I could . . . . As you suggested, a group buy would be a great idea and I'd be up for that if another three people were to be interested.

Mike

Dec 29, 2013 at 9:10 AM Post #4 of 6
Mike, I'm sure there are 3 other Head-Fi members out there that missed the boat on the M2C last time round. I suggest you change the title of this thread to include the words "Group Buy". That way we can attract more interest. I don't think it will be hard to find a few more interested people. -CK

Dec 29, 2013 at 11:10 AM Post #5 of 6
So I emailed Blox about group buy pricing. Sadly it seems you still have to pay $7 shipping for every M2C purchased. This makes the deal a little less appealing. The total for 5 pair with shipping is $179 (or $35.80 each). That is how much it will cost for the phones to get to the person placing the group purchase with Blox. There would then be the cost of shipping each of the phones to the people in the group buy. In the end, I think the best result is each person paying around $40 shipped instead of the $47 it would cost to order a single pair from Blox. It may be too much work for $7 savings. Thoughts? 

Dec 29, 2013 at 10:07 PM Post #6 of 6
Hey CK,

Gotta agree with you here . . . . after all the hassle it probably isn't worth a $7 savings. Weird that there is no combined shipping rate . . . I mean, it's not like he's shipping them separately or they weigh a lot. Oh well . . . it was at least worth checking out and I'm glad you passed on the info to me. Thanks!

Mike 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back