Blon in ear monitors impressions thread
Feb 14, 2021 at 1:59 AM Post #5,311 of 6,129
Good on you! Did you change the tips by any chance?
No, rn it's all stock (just swapped the smaller tips to larger stock ones). For small ear they just fit snuggly in your ear to the point where you can sleep with them w/o ever feeling them.

Feb 14, 2021 at 10:37 AM Post #5,312 of 6,129
Good on you! Did you change the tips by any chance?
Just cut a mm or two off the base of a pair of the stock tips. Put that around the base of the nozzle on the Blon bl03. Next either use regular tips or do the inside out mod on them. I find the cheap aliexpress foams work amazingly well and are extra comfortable.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2021 at 11:53 PM Post #5,316 of 6,129
I can use this adapter upside down, but I don't want to take pictures when I listen to music :)
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/1005001476774066.html
I agree. I attach my Fiio Q1MK2 portable dac/amp to the back of my smartphone's Otterbox case, via 3M Dual Lock strips that I cut to size. The dac/amp covers the camera but since it's easily removable, I don't care. When I'm listening to music, I'm not interested in taking pictures. Tbth, the ability to listen to music on my smartphone (at higher resolution) is MUCH more important to me, than taking pictures. That's why I like smartphones that have expandable SD card storage. They tend to work more like an expensive DAP, once you connect them to a decent dac/amp.

Feb 19, 2021 at 11:09 AM Post #5,317 of 6,129
I made a mod on Blon03. At lunchtime I removed the original filter from the mouthpiece, it is completely naked, at first I noticed a greater extension in the treble, but I tested little because this afternoon I am busy, so I need to do more tests. What should I expect with this change?

Feb 22, 2021 at 11:10 AM Post #5,320 of 6,129
i have blon bl03 + cable pure silver nicehck or copper 16 core nicehck a.k.a eagle + kz starline reversed eartips.

from this formula : i love, the sub bass quantity, lower mid upper mid (warm, natural, forward), upper mid and lower high is not sibbilant, high is smooth but detail is good.
the only failed og this formula is mid bass.when i heard the hit of drum is like spread, the hit is not centris. and i try to forgive in 1 month, at now i cant anymore.

from this formula i really love from lower mid - upper high.

i want to iem under 60usd, simmilar with above bl03, but with the good bass. esp mid bass preblem that i heard. i want the hit of drum, pedal in mid bass is not spread., but centic.

any recoomend under 60usd. timbre must natural, organic like bl03.

and dont recomend me bl01. thank yoy very much.

Feb 22, 2021 at 12:11 PM Post #5,321 of 6,129
i have blon bl03 + cable pure silver nicehck or copper 16 core nicehck a.k.a eagle + kz starline reversed eartips.

from this formula : i love, the sub bass quantity, lower mid upper mid (warm, natural, forward), upper mid and lower high is not sibbilant, high is smooth but detail is good.
the only failed og this formula is mid bass.when i heard the hit of drum is like spread, the hit is not centris. and i try to forgive in 1 month, at now i cant anymore.

i want to iem under 60usd, simmilar with above bl03, but with the good bass. esp mid bass preblem that i heard. i want the hit of drum, pedal in mid bass is not spread., but centic.

If you like the Blon 03 you would like the iBasso it00. It has good bass and a very good quality sound. At it's price it's hard to beat.

Feb 22, 2021 at 1:41 PM Post #5,322 of 6,129

Tripowin TC-01
https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/tripowin-tc-01.24878/reviews
https://www.headphonesty.com/2021/02/review-tripowin-tc-01/

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2021 at 5:23 PM Post #5,323 of 6,129
If you like the Blon 03 you would like the iBasso it00. It has good bass and a very good quality sound. At it's price it's hard to beat.i
If you like the Blon 03 you would like the iBasso it00. It has good bass and a very good quality sound. At it's price it's hard to beat.
i really like from bl03 after change cable and kz starline reversed eartips is :
mid forward, still warm but natural too, weight note still thick, very good and make it balance for male (lower mid) and female voice. upper mid and lower treble is smooth no sibilant or harsh, even though the micro detail still open. for me from lower treble to high is very ideal and perfect on this price. quantitiy of bass is reduce to very enoguh. speedier of bas to is very good. even though still thickness. faster decay.

i search iem like this from lower mid to upper high.

but can be fixed in this area :
the only failed is mid bass area. the hit of drum, or pedal, is SPREAD. not centris. it make me, just ideal to play in some genre music like jazz, accoustic, electro pop.

edm, rock complex 90, is not reccomended. because the spread of bass is make the songs is failed.

so.. any recomend ideas for this, in 60 usd ?
ibasso it00, or
tripowin tc01, or
...??

how about bqeyz k2, kb100 ?

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2021 at 7:10 PM Post #5,324 of 6,129
mid forward, still warm but natural too, weight note still thick, very good and make it balance for male (lower mid) and female voice. upper mid and lower treble is smooth no sibilant or harsh, even though the micro detail still open. for me from lower treble to high is very ideal and perfect on this price. quantitiy of bass is reduce to very enoguh. speedier of bas to is very good. even though still thickness. faster decay.

i search iem like this from lower mid to upper high.

but can be fixed in this area :
the only failed is mid bass area. the hit of drum, or pedal, is SPREAD. not centris. it make me, just ideal to play in some genre music like jazz, accoustic, electro pop.

edm, rock complex 90, is not reccomended. because the spread of bass is make the songs is failed.

so.. any recomend ideas for this, in 60 usd ?
ibasso it00, or
tripowin tc01, or
...??

how about bqeyz k2, kb100 ?
The BQEYZ KB100 is excellent and has good bass too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back