Blon in ear monitors impressions thread
Jan 15, 2020 at 1:53 AM Post #2,191 of 6,129
ok that's reassuring. Blon is my first hifi IEM and I didn't want to ruin it for me. $40 might be a change to some people but for a student like me in a poor country, that's expensive.

Since when is the US a poor country?? And 40 dollar is a steep price for it.
I am sure you will like them. Most of us are.
Happy listening.

Jan 15, 2020 at 8:20 AM Post #2,193 of 6,129
The rich are making more money then ever before. The middle class is getting taxed to death and squeezed to the brink of poverty(80% are one emergency away from bankruptcy) and the poverty line keeps moving up.

Still though compared to the world, America is still filthy rich. $32,200 a year wages is low in the USA, but is in the 1% for the world.

Related to BLON though. Nobody has shock issues with them. I cant wear them in the winter at all as they store up static electricity and shock my ears from time to time. Nobody?

Jan 15, 2020 at 8:57 AM Post #2,194 of 6,129
Still though compared to the world, America is still filthy rich. $32,200 a year wages is low in the USA, but is in the 1% for the world.

I take your point but its inaccurate in the extreme.

The EU has more people than the US, and 32k isn't too 1%.

The same is true in Japan, Singapore, New Zealand, Canada, etc.

Lots of rich countries on this planet, and some that have a far higher standard of living than the US.

Jan 15, 2020 at 9:40 AM Post #2,195 of 6,129
Finally got the Blon today. Get sucked by the hype. So far my best sounding tip is Spital dot wide bore. Less congestion in overall presentation.

Any more tips I should try?

I tried with acoustune, spinfit, 755 tips and many others but all sound good just not great.

Saw the Kz star line mod but I regret not getting em with my order. Will try my friend's Kz tips later

Jan 15, 2020 at 9:47 AM Post #2,196 of 6,129
Actually us avarage earnings are 60k usdollar. Looked at many statistics

Jan 15, 2020 at 9:50 AM Post #2,197 of 6,129
Finally got the Blon today. Get sucked by the hype. So far my best sounding tip is Spital dot wide bore. Less congestion in overall presentation.

I tried with acoustune, spinfit, 755 tips and many others but all sound good just not great.

Saw the Kz star line mod but I regret not getting em with my order. Will try my friend's Kz tips later

Flip Tips or AZLA Sedna Earfit Light are my favorite for the Blons.

Jan 15, 2020 at 12:58 PM Post #2,198 of 6,129

Flipped KZ tips have definitely ended my struggle with BL-03 fit, while making them sound damn good.
Kudos to @Slater for his brilliant idea!

Jan 15, 2020 at 2:10 PM Post #2,199 of 6,129
I take your point but its inaccurate in the extreme.

The EU has more people than the US, and 32k isn't too 1%.

The same is true in Japan, Singapore, New Zealand, Canada, etc.

Lots of rich countries on this planet, and some that have a far higher standard of living than the US.
How is it inaccurate? It's a fact. 32k a year is more then what 99% of the entire population of the earth make. It's a very low wage in the United States where the 1% dividing line is like $650,000 a year.

Jan 15, 2020 at 2:58 PM Post #2,202 of 6,129
How is it inaccurate? It's a fact. 32k a year is more then what 99% of the entire population of the earth make. It's a very low wage in the United States where the 1% dividing line is like $650,000 a year.
Sorry I misunderstood your post. My bad. I was thinking of countries, not people. Like that in 99% of countries you'd be in the top 1% at 32k. Which is extremely inaccurate.

Sorry for be confusion.

Jan 15, 2020 at 3:09 PM Post #2,203 of 6,129
I wonder if the same mod apply to other generic tips as well.

Edit. Lol. Just made a few. Quite easy but I also destroy 2 tips though..

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2020 at 8:01 PM Post #2,205 of 6,129
do u guys think that bl-03 is capable enough to be used as a reference earphones.. such as for music production, etc.?

IMHO i don't think so. Firstly the tehnicalities on the BLON are weak. And secondly it is harmanish tuned with a midbass bump. Ideally we would want something neutral so as not to colour the music when doing music production.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back