Resolved: Emoji not displaying correctly
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2020 at 1:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

GREQ

Headphoneus Supremus
(Colon) [:] + [P] should display a happy tongue-sticking-out emoji.
But it just shows a bit of a mess.

Example - :p

Mar 6, 2020 at 1:59 PM Post #4 of 14
These should be appearing properly now.

Edit: We're still troubleshooting.
So far looks good.
Checked through a few threads/pages.

But, every now and then, if there is a single emoji on a line without text, it appears HUGE...
let's see if this works as an example:

:sweat_smile:

...yup... so the "People" emojis are still displayed too big.
1583521245105.png

But the head-fi emojis appear to be fixed.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2020 at 10:14 AM Post #6 of 14
(Colon) [:] + [P] should display a happy tongue-sticking-out emoji.
But it just shows a bit of a mess.

Example - :p
Just out of curiosity, how to get emoji outside headfi ones? Is there ones that's on the chrome phone browser?

Is there a way to allow chrome browser emoji to show up? I don't like headfi emoji, and like google ones better. Or can headfi just use the google emoji's?

Mar 7, 2020 at 12:46 PM Post #7 of 14
Just out of curiosity, how to get emoji outside headfi ones? Is there ones that's on the chrome phone browser?

Is there a way to allow chrome browser emoji to show up? I don't like headfi emoji, and like google ones better. Or can headfi just use the google emoji's?

Head-fi allows the use of all standard emojis - https://getemoji.com/

Or, just pick them from here...

1583603182275.png

Apr 14, 2020 at 5:56 PM Post #8 of 14
...Yeah, we're working on that. It seems the fix to stop the giant emoji caused the other one.
I hope you get this figured out. because I can't post the purple angry face with horns(a week ago I had no idea it existed, but now you've showed it to me and I must have it). Obviously I don't have to explain to you how vital this is for me, the community, and the universe.
Save the cheerleader, save the world.
yes I'm out of new TV shows to watch, I might just end up checking Tiger King at some point, that's how bad the situation is. And obviously the purple angry face with horns is involved somehow. I know it. And you know it.

Some say that I have a strange way to show my support. Yup, some say that.

Apr 14, 2020 at 6:05 PM Post #9 of 14
I hope you get this figured out. because I can't post the purple angry face with horns(a week ago I had no idea it existed, but now you've showed it to me and I must have it). Obviously I don't have to explain to you how vital this is for me, the community, and the universe.
Save the cheerleader, save the world.

I've done some testing, and it's working from what I can see.

:smiling_imp:

Apr 15, 2020 at 1:23 AM Post #10 of 14
The red one is so 2019.

When I try to post this guy
1f47f.png
(look at him!!!! he's like a mad memberberry, adorable), I get this pop up message:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

Maybe this has something to do with how there are 2 different sections in the list of emojis labelled "People"? The one at the top, and the one with that purple bad boy near the middle.

Apr 15, 2020 at 3:03 AM Post #11 of 14
Apr 15, 2020 at 9:29 AM Post #12 of 14
The red one is so 2019.

When I try to post this guy1f47f.png (look at him!!!! he's like a mad memberberry, adorable), I get this pop up message:

Maybe this has something to do with how there are 2 different sections in the list of emojis labelled "People"? The one at the top, and the one with that purple bad boy near the middle.
We'll take a look. Thanks for the additional details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back