Block member / collapse member.
Feb 27, 2012 at 5:49 PM Post #4 of 9
I've never bothered with ignoring someone because I could still see their collapsed posts, and I'd inevitably open them up to read them. I expect others' willpower is equally inadequate, considering the hobby we're in. It would be better to not even know ignored users have posted. The Ignore feature should help prevent fights by eliminating contact with enemies, not just add an extra mouse click or layer of privacy before the vitriol spills.

Feb 11, 2014 at 10:11 AM Post #6 of 9
Two years out of date, sure, but the humor value in a thread full of now-banned members trying to figure out how to block other members cannot be denied.  Bumping for posterity.

Feb 11, 2014 at 2:51 PM Post #7 of 9
  Two years out of date, sure, but the humor value in a thread full of now-banned members trying to figure out how to block other members cannot be denied.  Bumping for posterity.

I wonder if there is a correlation between bannishment, and the length of your "blocked" list. 

Interestingly, this was my 8888'th post. 

Feb 12, 2014 at 7:55 AM Post #8 of 9

I wonder if there is a correlation between bannishment, and the length of your "blocked" list. 

Interestingly, this was my 8888'th post. 

I hope not, because I block every single commenter in the anime thread.

Congratulations!  In a base 8 system, this would be an even more significant milestone.  

Feb 12, 2014 at 10:41 AM Post #9 of 9

Congratulations!  In a base 8 system, this would be an even more significant milestone.  

I was joking with my GF about the perfect Valentines day gift for me, and mentioned a binary watch I once got. She replied  "what about a watch with the numbers in Klingon" which sounded kind of cool. 

Not knowing what Klingon numbers look like I googled. On googling I found that they use a base-10 system What!? I was hoping it would be something like base 7 or 13. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back