1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

blackzarg

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Feedback ARCHIVE' started by ljokerl, May 28, 2010.
  1. ljokerl Contributor
    Sold a set of IEMs to blackzarg. Great transaction - he was a pleasure to deal with, paid quickly, and waited patiently. Every transaction on head-fi should proceed so efficiently. Highly recommended. Thanks!

2. goober-george
    Sold Jon, a pair of Sony MDR-V6's, he paid quickly, and was very easy to deal with. Thanks!

3. homeros8000
    Sold Jon my AKG K702 upgrade cables. The transaction was smooth and fast, I highly recommend doing business with him again. Thanks Jon and enjoy your K702!

4. FlyingInABlueDream
    Jon sold me a pair of Ultrasone, and it was as easy a transaction as you could hope for.

Great communication, and I got them faster than expected on my birthday (2 days from west to east coast)! It was the best gift I got all day. Many thanks!

[​IMG]

5. harvinstein
    Sold Jon my K240's.  Very nice guy to deal with.

6. | Scorpio |
    Jon bought my Zero DAC. He payed very quickly and had excellent communication. The transaction went flawlessly, and I would highly recommend him to any other Head-Fiers!

Thanks Jon!

7. BobSaysHi
    Sold him a pair of hd555's. A very quick and easy transaction. Would gladly do business again [​IMG]

8. jondeckert
    Bought a pair Audio-technica M50's from Jon. He was quick to answer all the questions I had about them, offered them for a good price and he shipped them quickly. Loving the headphones and would definitely would recommend Jon as a nice and trustworthy seller.

9. glac1er
    Bought a pair of earphones and a DAP from Jonathan.
    Shipping was fast and carefully packaged from the States to Jakarta. Conditions of both items are immaculate as described.
    I couldn't have asked for a better transaction [​IMG].

A very trustworthy seller!