Black Ray Samuels Tomahawk giveaway
Jan 27, 2009 at 4:03 AM Post #47 of 140
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleestack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a black Ray Samuels Tomahawk I'd like to give away. In a blatant attempt to get some positive comments, ratings and/or subscribers for our home videos, my bribe is the Tomahawk. Although it is open to all members, those outside the continental U.S. have to cover the cost of shipping.

Edit: I have added a second place prize to be determined. Most likely a combination of a few SACDs and Cobalt speaker or power cables.

This is just what we do for fun, so please reserve the musical and audiophile scrutiny for the pros. We're just recording live into the Yamaha CVP with no adjustments... and yes, the Optimus Prime mask made it very difficult to play.

Contest rules are simply:

1) View the videos in the links below.

2) On YouTube leave positive comments and/or 5 star ratings on both or subscribe. Just to make it clear, if you leave a rating, no comment is required. If you have negative comments or do not want to give a 5 star rating, you will still get an entry however, I ask that you just leave your comments (and no rating).

3) Come back here and post whether you have left comments/ratings or subscribed and your YouTube handle. If you prefer not to post your handle, pm it to me.

4) After 150 entries or midnight of February 6, 2009, whichever shall occur first, I will randomly pick a name and announce the winner.

Thanks and Good Luck

YouTube - How Deep Is Your Love (Cover) - Bee Gees

YouTube - Lost (Cover) - Katy Perry

I really liked the Lost (cover) Katy Perry singing, wow - left a comment "Nice Singing!" by user larryganz, left nice voice on the "How Deep is Your Love" video by user larryganz. Rated the them a 4/5, but add a little costume and flashy lights and you get a 5!

On the Lost song, the sound quality was crisper and cleaner, but when she'd hit her max volume in the Lost song you can hear the equipment clipping (or being over-driven).

Jan 27, 2009 at 4:07 AM Post #48 of 140
Oh, I didn't see point rule #3: my posts were under TopPop1...

(the story behind this, my ubiquitous moniker, is not really that funny or interesting... it's just there)

Jan 27, 2009 at 4:23 AM Post #50 of 140
Left some comments and 5 star rating under chef7734

Jan 27, 2009 at 4:27 AM Post #51 of 140
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattcalf /img/forum/go_quote.gif
5 stars, commented and subscribed.
User = LordMattman

I'd love to hear her do an Evanescence or Within Temptation cover.

I'll do another giveaway just to get some ideas: "Pick Her Next Two Covers". I'll start another thread for that after this one closes. Hmmm, now what to give away.

Jan 27, 2009 at 4:28 AM Post #52 of 140
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleestack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll do another giveaway just to get some ideas: "Pick Her Next Two Covers". I'll start another thread for that after this one closes. Hmmm, now what to give away.

I mentioned pretty much same thing about evanescence. Subscribed also.

Jan 27, 2009 at 5:05 AM Post #54 of 140
posted and rated under bundee1. Why doesnt she try out for idol, like others have suggested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back