1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Black & Mild FREE wood earbuds... BEST EVER!

Tags:
  1. kakrohn
    OK... so I'm serious.  A few months ago Black & Mild Cigars sent out free wood earbuds.  I thought they'd sound like poo... WRONG!  Best sounding earbuds I can find (yes, I'm sure there are tons are of awesome & expensive ones out there that will blow them away).  Long story short... my Chihuahua ate them yesterday!  I can't find any for sale on eBay or Google and Black & Mild won't tell me who manufactured them nor will they sell/send me more.  I need help finding who makes them or where I can get some?  Thanks!

_1.jpg

earbuds.jpg

2. bwshillington
    They look a little V-MODA-esque.

3. Bananas Ananas
    That cigar company got you addicted. [​IMG] Joking aside, I have no idea where to get what you're looking for – I just subscribed to thread in order to observe the hunt of lost cigar headphones. 

4. JudyPattooty
    I own these and LOVE them! They are made by a chinese manufacturer, hui zhou golden fortune manufacturing, and are sold on Alibaba.com in bulk usually. here http://goldenfortune.en.alibaba.com/product/60235720356-801442725/high_quality_wooden_earbuds_headphone_for_MP3_mobile_handfree_earphone.html