Black Friday/Cyber Monday :D
Nov 19, 2008 at 8:42 PM Post #16 of 30
The best audio gear deals will be at Audiogon and eBay in January. Everyone buys themselves gifts and upgrades during the holidays, then sells off their old gear in January to pay their bills.

So no new toys for me this holiday season. But there will be a new toy or two early next year. My wishlist includes a new power amp - am thinking an Atma-Sphere or McIntosh. Also thinking of a Grado GS-1000. I liked the one I heard at the LA meet last month.

Nov 19, 2008 at 8:52 PM Post #17 of 30
I'll be on the lookout for a good portable rig (Predator, Super Fi. 10) while everyone is upgrading and selling off old stuff.

Nov 21, 2008 at 4:52 AM Post #20 of 30
i'm pretty much broke for black friday... but i may pick up some 4GB memory sticks for my PSP while they are $20

Nov 22, 2008 at 4:41 AM Post #22 of 30
I think black friday is dying, every year it gets worse. It wasn't always a marketing ploy, 4 or 5 years ago some of the deals were amazing. Now atleast some places post the deals online too so you can stay home and get some of the deals.

Nov 25, 2008 at 10:46 PM Post #24 of 30
Here's the list that i just received...you guys might have to do the browsing on it.
Hope you'll find what you need.

HappyHunting,
SD

Darn it...the file is too big..even after i had zipped it.
I can try to upload it to MediaFire and post the link on here.
BTW, over 4000+ items on sale everywhere...

Here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nznwznzjyyq

Mod, if this is not allowed, let me know..i'll take it down. Thx.

Nov 26, 2008 at 2:39 AM Post #25 of 30
Digging around through some of the ads that have already come up online, a few places look to be selling the 30 GB original Zune for $99. My sister rather likes the one I bought her, so I may just snag another one to test the water. If I don't like it, I can send it with her to my cousin when she visits in Christmas.

Nov 28, 2008 at 11:18 PM Post #29 of 30
Nothing today, but between all the different sales that ran during the last couple of weeks I got ~230 hours worth of anime for a little over $750.
redface.gif

Now I gotta start my shopping for other people.

Nov 29, 2008 at 1:26 AM Post #30 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nothing today, but between all the different sales that ran during the last couple of weeks I got ~230 hours worth of anime for a little over $750.
redface.gif

Now I gotta start my shopping for other people.

Dang! It looks like you're going to have some fun soon!

I went along with my parents and sister at 5 AM and I didn't expect us to get anything. We ended up coming home with a Acer Aspire One Net Book, a Roomba 405, a handful of 4 GB microSD cards and a handful of odd clothes. If anything, it seems we've been getting more and more subdued with regards to Black Friday each passing year and only go if there are actually 1-2 items we want (In this case, the Acer that my Dad wanted and a jacket my sister wanted).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back