1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Black Dragon V2 Balanced cable for Sennheiser HD580/600/650/660

Trader History (7)
  1. PHC1
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    Like new, used very little Moon Audio Black Dragon V2 Balanced cable for Sennheiser 580/600/650/660 series.

10FT cable with 4 pin Male Neutrik Gold XLR termination.

The Black Dragon V2 is a great sounding cable that enhances the performance of Sennheiser headphones. The balanced drive of a well designed amplifer in general will typically open up the dynamics hidden in the Sennheiser cans and lifts the veil.

The construction of the cable is 4 x 21.5AWG Teflon insulated stranded conductors using pure single crystallized UP-OCC pure copper with 7N purity 99.99998%. This cable adds bottom end weight and overall is very smooth and musical. Great performance upgrade for your favorite Senns.

Retail from Moon Audio on this configuration is $310. I am asking $190 paypal fees and shipping included.

IMG-0391.jpg
    IMG-0392.jpg

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  2. PHC1
    Price drop $160!

3. silversurfer616
    Hi, is it still available?

4. PHC1
    Still available

5. silversurfer616
    Great....but $122.- for shipping is too much.

6. PHC1
    To New Zealand...? Yes. That was the quote from UPS. That's why I typically try to sell within USA and said so in my post.

7. G_J_P
    PM sent.

8. tlainhart
    PM,d

9. PHC1
    SOLD