Bjork Quiz
Sep 8, 2002 at 7:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

AtEase

100+ Head-Fier
Pluto.JPG

Pluto is your song, just don't play it too loud. You have a lot of pent up emotions, alot of them. You yearn to just explode and let them all out. You're a bit troubled, and neglected, but you will have your time. Dude, You're crazy..you're MAD!

Which Bjork Song Are You?

Sep 9, 2002 at 12:37 AM Post #2 of 7
Alarm Call is my song. " you are very free, and in tune with yourself. You would love in humanity could wake up, just as you have, but it doesn't seem likely. Enjoy being enlightened, and rock on!"

Sounds about right
biggrin.gif

Sep 9, 2002 at 1:36 PM Post #5 of 7
"Hidden Place"

Sep 9, 2002 at 3:36 PM Post #6 of 7
Theresmoretolifethanthis.JPG

There's More To Life than this is your song! Looking for a good time? Absolutely. You've been on a scheduled life for a bit, and you HATE schedules. You are spontaneous and look for adventure. Have a good time, because otherwise it's just time.

and I LOVE THAT SONG TOO!!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Sep 9, 2002 at 5:26 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

My name Isobel...Wait...your song Isobel! You really have things under control. You know what you want, and usually you get it. You are very fun and outgoing, but if people oppose you, another side comes out. others should beware...but not too much.

i have no idea on earth how i got that.. i must've answered all the questions wrong heh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back