Biocellulose and Its Use In Headphones-Earphones (referring the recent iem example: Vsonic GR-07 (R07)
Mar 27, 2014 at 1:56 AM Post #31 of 35
Really late post but I must have a real like for bio cellulose drivers. Unknowingly I have bought and love the sound of the phones that have them in my GR07BE, Fostex TH600 and creative aurvana live 2.

I just love the way these drivers sound. It makes the music so alive. I wonder what is it in these drivers that make it so. They sound especially good for EDM

Jan 10, 2017 at 3:52 PM Post #33 of 35
Just found this thread, looking at the dates not sure if I'll get a reply but... It says it's a biodegradable material and it's a very thin piece of equipment, how do they ensure its longevity. I mean it's in an ear for a lot of its life and is that a good place for something similar to wood in build?
Also do they make larger diaphragms for full size speakers? Really interested to hear what they'd be like

Dec 31, 2017 at 3:44 AM Post #34 of 35
E584EF8D-EF8A-44A3-91F7-92B4597C98C6.jpeg
Just found this thread, looking at the dates not sure if I'll get a reply but... It says it's a biodegradable material and it's a very thin piece of equipment, how do they ensure its longevity. I mean it's in an ear for a lot of its life and is that a good place for something similar to wood in build?
Also do they make larger diaphragms for full size speakers? Really interested to hear what they'd be like

It’s very old now but My Sony mdr e888 is still running strong.

The sound is still very good comparing to lot of new earbuds.

Feb 7, 2020 at 11:53 PM Post #35 of 35
Cellulose only breaks down from very highly specialized bacteria and fungi. That's why there's so much coal and petrified wood around. Cellulose is fairly complex and not easily broken down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back