Bilavideo Cups Pending List
Aug 16, 2011 at 11:37 AM Post #632 of 678

theres alot of good character building info the students learn.

Quote:
Did you see all the "keys to character" pdfs about being honest?  They learn about it every september, maybe it wears off over the year until they re-learn it in the next september.  There's still hope- september is just around the corner.

Aug 20, 2011 at 5:31 PM Post #635 of 678
I think they gave up.... While the cups Bill sent me were (are) superb, he did fail to ship that silver cable, so I am still out 50 bucks.... I am satisfied with having my headphones back and the great workmanship though... I just posted them in the Sr mod Thread. Check Bill's final work out.... It is what it is.. He really is talented.....

Proof I recieved them.... Also recabled with Blue Dragon v3..

Aug 20, 2011 at 5:36 PM Post #636 of 678

Quote:
I think they gave up.... While the cups Bill sent me were (are) superb, he did fail to ship that silver cable, so I am still out 50 bucks.... I am satisfied with having my headphones back and the great workmanship though... I just posted them in the Sr mod Thread.

I only sent him 10 dollars, so I'm not out much. I ended up with a sr60i driver that originated from Bill, so I'm not terribly upset. If I still didn't have my headphones, I'd call his parents and home phone and just generally harass him until the gang gets their stuff back.

Aug 20, 2011 at 5:44 PM Post #637 of 678

his work phone number is available, should start school this week. if its like my daughters, the phone is in his classroom.
Quote:
I only sent him 10 dollars, so I'm not out much. I ended up with a sr60i driver that originated from Bill, so I'm not terribly upset. If I still didn't have my headphones, I'd call his parents and home phone and just generally harass him until the gang gets their stuff back.

Aug 20, 2011 at 5:56 PM Post #638 of 678

Quote:
his work phone number is available, should start school this week. if its like my daughters, the phone is in his classroom.

popcorn.gif

Aug 22, 2011 at 12:13 AM Post #640 of 678
How about we do this properly and in an organised manner. I don't want this to become a thing of harassment, I'm quite happy to attempt to undermine his reputation in the school, with his students, his peers and with the parents that would be involved with the running of the school. Anyone got any suggestions on how can we do that most effectively without an unjustified backlash? How can we make them aware of what he has done?

Again, I don't want this to be harassment, which it would become if we just constantly call him at school and which would result in us being the "bad guys", but if a person does something dishonest then they should live with the consequences of that in their own community.

p.s. it sucks that *this* is to be my 100th post :frowning2:

Aug 22, 2011 at 12:21 AM Post #641 of 678
I do not care about Bill any more. I haven't heard my Grados since March. It's August. I will harrass him day and night if that's what it takes. Not saying I will, but honestly, screw Bill. There's no excuse for stealing my headphones. Because of that whole incident, I don't even use this site any more, he really turned me off this place. I want my cans back. If someone has contact info, please send it to me...I need to get my cans and money back...unlike a lot of people on this site, 185 bucks isn't just a drop in the bucket, it's a lot of money...

Aug 22, 2011 at 12:21 AM Post #642 of 678
Someone here has his home phone number right? Why not just give him a friendly call at home and see what's going on? Or does he not pick up?
If nobody has it, I'm sure it's found in an online phone book.
It seems like this would be the better option.

so I take it nobody has tried this and even found out if he's even OK?

Aug 22, 2011 at 12:27 AM Post #644 of 678
I don't care about the money personally, nor do I care about Bill, it's the principle of the thing...

I just want us to be careful because there's a line that we may cross which results in us getting ignored by the people to whom we're trying to undermine his reputation.

Unchain, I what I think is his home address if that's useful to you?

Aug 22, 2011 at 7:51 AM Post #645 of 678

Quote:
Someone here has his home phone number right? Why not just give him a friendly call at home and see what's going on? Or does he not pick up?
If nobody has it, I'm sure it's found in an online phone book.
It seems like this would be the better option.

so I take it nobody has tried this and even found out if he's even OK?

Plenty of people have called tdock.. Don't make assumptions like that. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back