Bilavideo Cups Pending List
Jul 31, 2011 at 9:25 PM Post #586 of 678

Quote:
My goodness, this thread has become full-blown, thank the heavens I received what i did back before the major delays started happening.

do tell! I was almost next to you in the list and got them like a couple of weeks later, BTW our cups were twins separated at birth. (cocobolo, one cup has a white blot)

Jul 31, 2011 at 9:40 PM Post #587 of 678

Quote:
do tell! I was almost next to you in the list and got them like a couple of weeks later, BTW our cups were twins separated at birth. (cocobolo, one cup has a white blot)

Haha! I don't know. Guess I was just more threatening and intimidating :) Yeah that didn't make much sense. Since you received yours way later than I did. what can i say mcfrogger, you're just too nice <3

Jul 31, 2011 at 9:46 PM Post #588 of 678

Quote:
Haha! I don't know. Guess I was just more threatening and intimidating :) Yeah that didn't make much sense. Since you received yours way later than I did. what can i say mcfrogger, you're just too nice <3

yeah but he made them at the same time, you see, He actually make tons of cups, he just doesnt ship them out 
tongue_smile.gif

and yeah I was at first like "Sup Bill, ship them to me whenever you can, Im not in a hurry" and then "where the F are my cups its being 2 months already?!!"

Jul 31, 2011 at 9:52 PM Post #589 of 678

Quote:

yeah but he made them at the same time, you see, He actually make tons of cups, he just doesnt ship them out 
tongue_smile.gif

and yeah I was at first like "Sup Bill, ship them to me whenever you can, Im not in a hurry" and then "where the F are my cups its being 2 months already?!!"

I was trying to be as nice as i could without getting into a disagreement. Sigh, he should have let us know in the beginning of the time to wait. Then it would have been much easier to understand.

Aug 1, 2011 at 7:31 AM Post #590 of 678
Hi Xaval,

Thanks for adding my name to the list and doing this
happy_face1.gif

I funded him on April 30th, just sent him another email demanding my money back.

Seriously, this has been going on so long its a joke, I was easy on him and I should've raised a case with Paypal for a refund earlier but now its too late, hopefully he has some morals and gives me a refund. Its nice to see that he is giving refunds to those owed money, at least there is some progress.

Aug 1, 2011 at 12:09 PM Post #591 of 678
No problem. This is a community effort. We all are gutted with what has been going on and this list is taking way longer to clear than expected and this shame thread will keep on going for as long as it takes.

With Bilavideo's short reapperarece I thought this would take only a couple of weeks to clear. He claimed to be back... back on lying... although sorting a few out that made more noise than others. No noise no nothing.

Aug 1, 2011 at 1:11 PM Post #592 of 678

Quote:
No problem. This is a community effort. We all are gutted with what has been going on and this list is taking way longer to clear than expected and this shame thread will keep on going for as long as it takes.

With Bilavideo's short reapperarece I thought this would take only a couple of weeks to clear. He claimed to be back... back on lying... although sorting a few out that made more noise than others. No noise no nothing.

There was a fella who didn't make very much noise and got his MS2i back anyway. I would rather go with the interpretation that no one really knows what in heck is going on.

Aug 1, 2011 at 2:55 PM Post #593 of 678
Gentlemen I'm not trying to be the bearer of bad news or incite the pitchfork wielding mob but if bilavideo hasn't refunded anyone or sent anyone's stuff back in the last couple of weeks chances are he isn't going to. I've been following this thread the last few weeks and I find it quite interesting the people he did refund were mostly the people who were screaming bloody murder and talking about filing a group complaint with the local law enforcement in bilavideo's area. From what I've seen he doesn't even bother to even comment on headfi anymore, the last time he posted a comment on headfi was July first. The dude may have turned his back on all of you and walked out for good with everyone's stuff.

Aug 1, 2011 at 3:08 PM Post #594 of 678

Most likely right. If he hasnt returned headphones to anyone they probably not coming. It doesnt take much to print out a label and throw it on a box. USPS even comes to get packages from your house if you select the option.

Quote:
Gentlemen I'm not trying to be the bearer of bad news or incite the pitchfork wielding mob but if bilavideo hasn't refunded anyone or sent anyone's stuff back in the last couple of weeks chances are he isn't going to. I've been following this thread the last few weeks and I find it quite interesting the people he did refund were mostly the people who were screaming bloody murder and talking about filing a group complaint with the local law enforcement in bilavideo's area. From what I've seen he doesn't even bother to even comment on headfi anymore, the last time he posted a comment on headfi was July first. The dude may have turned his back on all of you and walked out for good with everyone's stuff.

Aug 1, 2011 at 10:08 PM Post #595 of 678

Quote:
Most likely right. If he hasnt returned headphones to anyone they probably not coming. It doesnt take much to print out a label and throw it on a box. USPS even comes to get packages from your house if you select the option.

You have no idea how much it upsets me to see this. It truly blows me away that he turned out to be a thief. I sent him my first pair of hifi headphones that I still loved and now find myself wishing I could use them day in and day out.

Aug 1, 2011 at 11:19 PM Post #596 of 678
Yeah, pretty sure my SR-80i is gone along with my 80 bucks. This whole thing has been just crazy...man, I just want to listen to my Grados!

Aug 1, 2011 at 11:50 PM Post #599 of 678
I shouldn't even be in this thread since I'm not involved in any way. I just was modding my SR-80 last night and got to thinking.
It's possible he could have re-injured his back. From what my friend said years ago, a severe back injury is some of the worst pain there is.
He just didn't seem like the kind of person to just take money and run, but what do I know..so i'll just shut up.

Aug 2, 2011 at 12:01 AM Post #600 of 678

Quote:
I shouldn't even be in this thread since I'm not involved in any way. I just was modding my SR-80 last night and got to thinking.
It's possible he could have re-injured his back. From what my friend said years ago, a severe back injury is some of the worst pain there is.
He just didn't seem like the kind of person to just take money and run, but what do I know..so i'll just shut up.

I have thought the same, but most likely he's OK and just procrastinating or too busy in other things like usual. if not, Id feel bad.

And I used to think the same, that he was kind, great dealer and all that, until I ordered some cups and then spend 3 months waiting for them. he has the facility of words, and I can tell her tries hard, I agree he's not a scamer, most likely he bit more than he could handle and fund himself in ice thin. and 1. he's trying to get out or 2. he stop caring.

I sincerely hope he's OK, but I also hope that he clear up his name and deliver or refund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back