Bilavideo Cups Pending List
Jul 29, 2011 at 4:31 PM Post #571 of 678
Quote:

I'm beginning to hate this thread. I can't really understand why all issues aren't solved yet. Really can't!

I bet he is butt hurt that everyone turned on him and started calling out his shenniagans. He can still be butt hurt but send everyone their stuff back.

Jul 29, 2011 at 10:51 PM Post #573 of 678
Still no cans. It's been four months. Not cool. I haven't heard from Bill in 16 days now. This is just crazy.

Jul 29, 2011 at 11:22 PM Post #576 of 678
Quote:
Disbarred, go figure!

http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/0/DAB4D532616FEEB385256A820078B84C?OpenDocument

And great lulz were had by all.  At least by those who sill weren't owed stuff.  Schadenfreude doesn't bring back goods...

There's nothing on the 10 year disciplinary record either so he's probably been disbarred for at least 10 years.

Jul 29, 2011 at 11:29 PM Post #577 of 678
And great lulz were had by all.  At least by those who sill weren't owed stuff.  Schadenfreude doesn't bring back goods...

There's nothing on the 10 year disciplinary record either so he's probably been disbarred for at least 10 years.

What's your point? I was only stating that contacting the bar to get results would not be an option since he was disbarred.

Jul 29, 2011 at 11:43 PM Post #578 of 678
Quote:
What's your point? I was only stating that contacting the bar to get results would not be an option since he was disbarred.

Like I said its mostly just schadenfreude.

Jul 30, 2011 at 8:30 AM Post #580 of 678
hi, it was around 2 months ago that i started following the sr60-mod thread. i got hooked and then started on page 1 and onwards .. the thread was interesting and it took me around a week to finish the 300+ page stronghold ... honestly the thread was like a bible for grado mods ... and the man behind it all was billa.... honestly from the begining i was cringing at all of his work ... still am today .... the man dismantles grado after grado like a kid just being introduced to his first set of lego ... kinda brutal but the lego a.k.a grado can really take a beating... at first i was chuckling to myself at his attempt to make wood cup after wood cup .. the results weren't pretty with his first attempt at a drillpress and with burnt marks over nearly all of his cups... he is clearly no woodworker and he really uses his tools with such force and brutality ... seeing him splurge on a drillpress (two if im not mistaken), multiple planks of wood, a lathe, a few experimental grados and producing work that was sub-par in my eyes (please excuse me im a designer so im an anal freak) was painful. i got hooked on his videos and its like watching Saw take on its new victim .... it wasnt until the near end of the thread around 200+ pages where is saw a following of modders who were inspired and began also to mod their grados, some taking a turn for the worse and some improving on the aesthetic parts of a grado mods ... thanks to him there are people like cabillas and marty who produce the top tier of grado mods. he truly has changed the way a certain community is looking at a $79 sr60i. His force in doing the mods really helps take away the fear of modding a grado. if a grado can survive him, it can survive me. If im not mistaken, he also has pushed modding, not only to the stage in which wooden cups are replaced to improve the sound quality, but also punching holes to increase the bass and various damping methods. He is truly a man with passion for his work and i do not doupt that. then suddenly he dissapeared along with cups requested by fellow modders and even headphones which were given to him by trust and not returned. not cool =( we would understand if you were bedridden but even then, getting someone to write two sentences on a forum couldnt hurt right? please be straightforward and stop beating around the bush and giving those who trusted you false hope. the bush has long been burned and reduced to a pile of ashes. grado modding would not be what it is today if not for you and im sure everyone would want to look at you in a positive way ... fix it ... no hard feelings, thanks and cheers =)

Jul 30, 2011 at 12:01 PM Post #581 of 678

Quote:
...(please excuse me im a designer so im an anal freak)

eek.gif

Jul 31, 2011 at 3:34 AM Post #583 of 678
Jul 31, 2011 at 3:36 AM Post #584 of 678
My goodness, this thread has become full-blown, thank the heavens I received what i did back before the major delays started happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back