Bilavideo Cups Pending List
Jun 29, 2011 at 2:14 PM Post #31 of 678
I waited for my cups 8 weeks, that owuld be OK except that he told me it'd be ready in 2 days lol 

after several PMs he did sent them, Im not home, my cups are waiting for me there, Id be back in 2 weeks or so.

Jun 29, 2011 at 2:23 PM Post #32 of 678
Well lessons learned he is not reliable. I think you guys should draw up a formal letter with intentions to get your money back or the stuff done and send it to his home certified. If this guy will not answer or respond there are many other legal remedies that can be pursued. This is a sad situation someone who was stand up on the forums does this and does not even reply is making things worse. Your not talking lots of money but his reputation is tarnished. Good luck and I hope he satisfy you guys I certainly enjoyed his post.

Jun 29, 2011 at 2:23 PM Post #33 of 678

Is someone there to open them up and confirm there is something in it? If so ask them to open and let you know of the condition and quality. In my experience with him, I did get a package but was very pissed at what was in the box.

Quote:
I waited for my cups 8 weeks, that owuld be OK except that he told me it'd be ready in 2 days lol 

after several PMs he did sent them, Im not home, my cups are waiting for me there, Id be back in 2 weeks or so.

Jun 29, 2011 at 2:27 PM Post #35 of 678

Quote:
Is someone there to open them up and confirm there is something in it? If so ask them to open and let you know of the condition and quality. In my experience with him, I did get a package but was very pissed at what was in the box.

HE sent me a photo of the cups before shipping and they were OK. I`m gonna tell my brother to check them anyway. still if the damage were made during shipping I dont think this could be his fault, right? 

Jun 29, 2011 at 2:30 PM Post #37 of 678

Quote:
James I'd hate for you to get home in 2 weeks and find nothing waiting for you. Let us know in 2 weeks then.

yeah, maybe find a friend or neighbor to check them out for you

Jun 29, 2011 at 2:52 PM Post #38 of 678

Sure it can, my box sounded like a puzzle when I picked it up. Nothing in the box to keep them from rolling around. Im not suprised one bit to hear from others about broken shells.

BTW, I also got a photo of mine. The package didnt have the same shells in it.

Quote:

HE sent me a photo of the cups before shipping and they were OK. I`m gonna tell my brother to check them anyway. still if the damage were made during shipping I dont think this could be his fault, right? 

Jun 29, 2011 at 3:16 PM Post #39 of 678

Quote:
Sure it can, my box sounded like a puzzle when I picked it up. Nothing in the box to keep them from rolling around. Im not suprised one bit to hear from others about broken shells.

BTW, I also got a photo of mine. The package didnt have the same shells in it.

blink.gif
 he must be very disorganized with that stuff.

he's the pict he sent me
1000x500px-LL-59995b89_done2.jpg

and another one with my address in the envelope.

Jun 29, 2011 at 3:26 PM Post #41 of 678
While I don't completely agree with you, I still see your point. I've edited my post to remove the number.

Jun 29, 2011 at 4:15 PM Post #43 of 678
Bill has my SR-80s and 85 of my hard earned dollars. I've been waiting since March. Not cool. Since that number is gone, I'm going to be scouting for it myself. I don't even care about being "polite" at this point because that's all I have been until the last couple of responded-to messages I sent this week. I don't even want to be on these forums now thanks to him, I haven't had my Grados for months. I'm out $185 bucks, so yeah, not happy.

$60 on March 18, 2011 for cups and $25 on April 8, 2011 for cups/headphone help respectively.

Jun 29, 2011 at 4:28 PM Post #45 of 678
Yeah man, sorry, just been busy. I'll respond to it now.

1. Saintkeat - Zebrawood modified cups - 17/04/2011 - $50 sent
2. Ubitwarr- Has my SR-225i's and is adding Aluminum Cups and Wood inners. Also adding a silver cable - 4/24/11
3. sml1226 - Original: Inners and Replacements for broken cocobolo shells. Updated deal (6/14/11): swap for single piece lathed version - 2/24/11 - $30 sent
4. chrislangley4253 - paid for some dynamat (eventually got it elsewhere)
5. Xaval. Sent Bilavideo 200USD on Jan, 31st by Paypal for a set of custom cans
6. Oberg - Oak cups - 08/04/2011 - $60
7. Radio-Head - Sent his SR-225 - (status: Unknown)
8. mihirwadia - has my SR225i for wood cups and recable. Also paid $80.
9. wje - SR-325 wooden liners that Bilavideo was going to send me; and, then eventually after a few PMs, he felt bad for the delay and offered to send me some new cups to - but, wanted me to pick a color - 28/3/11
10. unchain - SR80i cups, both inner and outer, dynamat, etc. Bill has my SR-80i ($100 value). $60 on 3/18/2011 for cups and $25 on 4/8/2011 for cups/headphone help respectively. $185 total.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back