Bigfoot Found?
Aug 14, 2008 at 6:04 PM Post #3 of 32
It's odd that in the age of 20 Mega Pixel cameras one would post a photo of such an awesome discovery that looks like it's a low res scan of a daguerreotype. Why are people so thirsty for hogwash?

bf-head.jpg

Aug 14, 2008 at 6:44 PM Post #5 of 32
Of course it's fake. How many Bigfoot hoaxes have there been? How many actual Bigfoot have been captured or even spotted? Do some logical thinking.

Aug 15, 2008 at 2:10 AM Post #6 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dzjudz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Of course it's fake. How many Bigfoot hoaxes have there been? How many actual Bigfoot have been captured or even spotted? Do some logical thinking.

You're no fun, no fun at all.
wink.gif

Aug 15, 2008 at 2:44 AM Post #7 of 32
Yes, I often get negative comments for being a rationalist
wink.gif

Aug 15, 2008 at 3:46 AM Post #8 of 32
Quote:

Yes, I often get negative comments for being a rationalist
wink.gif

it does sometimes suck the joy out of things =)

Aug 15, 2008 at 4:44 AM Post #10 of 32
Quote:

Logical thinking would also note on how many new species we find each year and how much chance we have to find more. logical thinking would also point to the fact of one of the most powerful countries in the world with all the resources and technology cant locate one human being we know exists...
hell we can't even logically find steve fossett or even Hoffa and we know for a fact they existed. if these three people CAN NOT be found yet we know they atleast once were how can you logically dismiss the fact that there may be a species somewhat close to bigfoot not found?

my point is anything can be out there, anything is possible, Especially on the idea of a new discovery.

i dont believe in bigfoot but i would not be surprised if something close was ever discovered in the future.

Aug 15, 2008 at 6:26 AM Post #11 of 32
Quote:

Bigfoot caught on film:

bf17-5.jpg

Looks real to me.

Aug 15, 2008 at 8:20 AM Post #14 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bigfoot caught on film:

bf17-5.jpg

Looks real to me.

ROFLOL!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back