BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Nov 30, 2018 at 8:56 PM Post #121 of 5,353
Got mine. I'm definitely hearing that treble "issue" and slightly recessed mids. Waiting on a new cable and some mandarin tips. Hopefully it will fix up the small flaws in an otherwise amazing iem.
Please do tell if you notice any improvements of the vocals once you get the other cable. But how are the vocals in general to you in terms of naturalness, tone and clarity?

Nov 30, 2018 at 10:29 PM Post #122 of 5,353
Please do tell if you notice any improvements of the vocals once you get the other cable. But how are the vocals in general to you in terms of naturalness, tone and clarity?

Hmm, well, to be honest, I'll have to listen a bit more since I just received them but so far, they sound really really natural with hip-hop but I'm not so sure with other genres yet. I don't even know if rapping would count as "vocals". Also, I'm coming from the HE-500 which are known for their lush mids so my reactions and impressions are probably going to be a bit biased towards it.

Dec 1, 2018 at 1:59 AM Post #124 of 5,353
I just joined the club of the owners of DM6... shipped to a wrong address. I can't believe how many sellers are following this dishonest practice of fake tracking numbers, instead of simply being open about the manufacturing delays. My seller is H-Duby Team.

"Sorry for the inconvenience. We have checked that the parcel has been returned for the item was damaged and the system has given the wrong tracking number.We would like to resend to you and we are preparing it . You could ask us the tracking number 5 days later"
I am fine to wait few more weeks, but not too keen on these stupid business tricks, which just piss off the buyers.

I really hope that BGVP is not going to compromise on product quality.

Dec 1, 2018 at 4:04 AM Post #125 of 5,353
I just joined the club of the owners of DM6... shipped to a wrong address. I can't believe how many sellers are following this dishonest practice of fake tracking numbers, instead of simply being open about the manufacturing delays. My seller is H-Duby Team.

"Sorry for the inconvenience. We have checked that the parcel has been returned for the item was damaged and the system has given the wrong tracking number.We would like to resend to you and we are preparing it . You could ask us the tracking number 5 days later"
I am fine to wait few more weeks, but not too keen on these stupid business tricks, which just piss off the buyers.

I really hope that BGVP is not going to compromise on product quality.

I bought from the same seller and here's the message I've got:

*Dear buyer,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have got the news that the item has been damaged by the carrier . The parcel has been returned and the system have given the wrong tracking number.We would like to resend to you,but sorry for this a hot item during sale and it has been sold out .We would like to resend to you ,but the item is handmade and it still need to do the test before ship out .Now , we only can get 20 pieces per day , we will ship the orders one by one , your order in the waiting the line and we will try to resend it as soon as we can .Also we promise you that all order will ship out in two weeks. Any question you can contact us.

Best regards! *

Dec 1, 2018 at 8:10 AM Post #127 of 5,353
My DM6 arrived in Country after about 3 weeks from 11/11 although....sent to and signed for by someone in a town some 400 miles away??
Bizarre
Anyway, good news is, the seller accepts and is sending another pair - the bad news, gotta wait for 10-14 days for next batch + another 3 weeks wait over the Christmas period :/
Good news though, by chance I found a seller that makes DIY [Yuin] PK1 for a lot less than the original. - PK1 is an incredible sounding earbud. An earbud that can and does 'better' than many high end cans

Can you provide the link ?

Dec 1, 2018 at 8:25 AM Post #129 of 5,353
Can you provide the link ?

This one: [under 'color' - click the 4th one from the left]
Its a very good price. Almost too good BUT it certainly performs as a PK1 (I have owned PK2's for years!)
He mentions the cable makes it up to 150 ohm which is the ohm rating for the PK1 but I would assume that
its the driver in the PK 1 that is 150 ohm!?
Anyway. It is phenomenal earbud.. I mean truly great!

pk1 trns.JPG

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2018 at 8:27 AM Post #130 of 5,353
[Reposting from another thread my own experience]

I ordered a pair of DM6 on 11/11 and received confirmation from the Aliexpress seller (H duby team). I received an indication the package was shipped about a week later and I already received a tracking number. A few days ago I noticed the package has already been delivered to someone else in a different city. I immediately contacted the seller who told me the following:

"We have got the news that the item has been damaged by the carrier. The parcel has been returned and the system have given the wrong tracking number."

What a silly excuse for the long delay.

The seller promised to resend the package as soon as possible. I know they are limited in production so it would probably take a while, no?

** Update 1: Just read the entire thread, and the seller told me exactly the same about getting a new batch of 20 pieces a day and that they're sending them based on orders -- I hope I'll get a priority here.

** Update 2: Just saw that other people received this fishy response about packages lost, damaged and all this crap.

** Update 3: I asked the seller to tell me the truth instead of sending me crappy excuses. I will always appreciate real people rather than liars, no matter the circumstances. And I don't care about their fishy and sketchy practices at all, this isn't a way to do real business.

P.S, I'm meeting with top executives from Aliexpress next week. Definitely going to discuss this issue.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2018 at 8:47 AM Post #131 of 5,353
I ordered mine from aliexpress bangood store seller. He gave me the tracking number and I've been tracking it every single day but the status always says "item not found in the system". 2 weeks later I contacted the seller and he said that the item was lost during the transaction. He said that he's going to send me a new one but I'll have to wait for another 10 days because the item is out of stock. So, I cancelled the order and get my refund. But then I read here that DM6s have treble and vocal issue so I just ordered Whizzer he03 instead from linsoul because that's the 2nd BGGAR recommendation. I hope I made the right decision.

Dec 1, 2018 at 10:13 AM Post #132 of 5,353
I ordered mine from aliexpress bangood store seller. He gave me the tracking number and I've been tracking it every single day but the status always says "item not found in the system". 2 weeks later I contacted the seller and he said that the item was lost during the transaction. He said that he's going to send me a new one but I'll have to wait for another 10 days because the item is out of stock. So, I cancelled the order and get my refund. But then I read here that DM6s have treble and vocal issue so I just ordered Whizzer he03 instead from linsoul because that's the 2nd BGGAR recommendation. I hope I made the right decision.

I also bought from bangood store on AliExpress (23rd Nov) I asked the seller yesterday when it will be shipped and they replied saying:

Dear customer,

Yes, we have the items in stock now. But this item is very popular and there are many orders to prepare. We need to double examine the items to make sure they are in good conditions. So each day, we can only ship 8-15 items out. And we will put your order in priority and try our best to ship your order as soon as we can, hope you can wait. Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2018 at 10:37 AM Post #133 of 5,353
Did anyone try using sites like parcelsapp.com to track the shipments? sometime it can give you extra details like the recipient name and destination address (it works with Aliexpress Direct), this way you can know for sure if the seller had given you a tracking number for someone else.

Dec 1, 2018 at 10:41 AM Post #134 of 5,353
About the price, I seriously don't understand what the problem is. It's completely acceptable, real 24% off of the base price, on a day (that happens once an year) the whole point of which are the heavy discounts. The only problem BGVP has with it, is that it brought too many orders on their doorstep, that they do not have the capacity to produce in a timely manner. I'm sure they do not regret that they had a lot of sales for their product. You say that's a reason you wouldn't buy from that seller. I say, that I would rather support sellers that put an actual discount (giving away basically their entire profit margin, even if it's mainly for increasing the order numbers for their store), than someone who jacks the price 30%, and gives it a 40% discount. That, is the real scummy thing to do. There is no losing side here,accept may the other stores, who tried to play cute as always.

This is the same view I took, nobody was actually offering a decent discount. I even went as far as messaging all of the shops offering what equated to like a 4% discount asking why their initial price was so high to begin with, when the rrp was $199. I obviously got the nonsense reply as if they didn't understand what I was saying, so I naturally went with the real discount.

Anyhow BGVP themselves upon opening their official store on Ali were offering the same price on the DM6 as Audio & Visual, I think they're the ones who missed the real trick here.

The majority of us have a number of headphones in their possession I'm sure. Just need to exercise a little bit of patience... :gs1000smile:

Dec 1, 2018 at 11:33 AM Post #135 of 5,353
anyone using defoamed symbios on the DM6? i found that using narrower bore eartips will focused the treble, reducing splashy-ness on the cymbals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back