BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 17, 2018 at 10:51 AM Post #616 of 5,353
Hi everyone,

Just got my DM6, hope everyone gets theirs soon.

Im actually floored at how good they sound! Im even close to saying that they are better than my Ether Flow Open. I know iems vs headphones are different categories but in terms of sound wise, Im liking the DM6 more.

Im now curious to know what headphones would be comparable to the DM6. Would like to hear anyone’s thoughts on this.

Dec 17, 2018 at 11:31 AM Post #617 of 5,353
I am writing to give you guys an update on my order and hopefully some positivity regarding the situation.

After the A&V seller give me a fake tracking number, I raised hell with him about the honesty problem and a day later he finally update me with a real e-packet tracking number (12/13). The package did not reach the post office until the 15th but it quickly got to the HangZhou hub, which from my past experience with E-packet will then go straight to the US. If everything go smoothly and quickly, hopefully, I will receive the DM6 in about 1 - 1.5 week.

Dec 17, 2018 at 12:13 PM Post #618 of 5,353
Here's what H-Duby told me when I asked for an update:

Thanks for your message and waiting. Your order still in the waiting line. We did have asked the supplier hurry up, but this is handmade and it costs a lot of time. Also the color you have chosen is in priority. After we get it, we will ship it to you as soon as we can. If you don't want to wait for it anymore, you could contact us, we will refund you as soon as we can. We promise that we will do it better next time .

Have a nice day!

Dec 17, 2018 at 4:37 PM Post #620 of 5,353
When did you made your order (date)? And what color?

I think they might be shipping the orders, without letting people know, which means that they are not using Aliexpress's shipping systems at all. They are shipping the items on their own, which is the first time I've actually experienced this. The Audio&Video Store even has it in their description:
HTB10AjOgKuSBuNjy1Xcq6AYjFXa7.jpg

At least we know that they DO ship them eventually, because some people have already received their pairs from that store. I still don't like this though... If you are doing business on Ali, you should use THEIR systems, especially when using Aliexpress Standard Shipping, which I've paid $5 for. Anyway...
I ordered CLEAR on 11/27 (BF Sale).

Dec 17, 2018 at 5:56 PM Post #621 of 5,353
Just ordered mine through Linsoul audio. they have Ocean Blue, light purple and clear black in stock https://www.linsoul.com/product-page/BGVP-DM6-Earphone . $175 with discount code (LINSOUL-Xmas) . I opened a dispute for my AliExpress order with banggood store.

Right, but they say there...

• Please note: This is Pre-order.
DM6 is handmade IEM, it would cost 20-40 days to have its stock for some colors, and please contact us for the estimated shipping date before you order.

If you place order of DM6, that means you are willing to wait.

Dec 17, 2018 at 6:40 PM Post #623 of 5,353
Here's what H-Duby told me when I asked for an update:

Thanks for your message and waiting. Your order still in the waiting line. We did have asked the supplier hurry up, but this is handmade and it costs a lot of time. Also the color you have chosen is in priority. After we get it, we will ship it to you as soon as we can. If you don't want to wait for it anymore, you could contact us, we will refund you as soon as we can. We promise that we will do it better next time .

Have a nice day!
That's what they wrote to me too.

Dec 17, 2018 at 6:40 PM Post #624 of 5,353
Hi everyone,

Just got my DM6, hope everyone gets theirs soon.

Im actually floored at how good they sound! Im even close to saying that they are better than my Ether Flow Open. I know iems vs headphones are different categories but in terms of sound wise, Im liking the DM6 more.

Im now curious to know what headphones would be comparable to the DM6. Would like to hear anyone’s thoughts on this.
Which seller you bought yours from?

Dec 17, 2018 at 6:54 PM Post #626 of 5,353
Right, but they say there...
I ordered the clear black DM6 this morning after Jason's message, told them that I don't really care about the color as long as it is in stock. They replied that they just sold out the clear black, have the blue in stock only... Fine by me. So give it a try, at $176 you can't really go wrong!

Dec 17, 2018 at 7:24 PM Post #627 of 5,353
That's what they wrote to me too.
Gotcha, nice!! I ordered clear purple a while back and I think it actually shipped--tracking number updated a week after they said it shipped, and now it arrived at JFK yesterday! Otherwise I'd be all over this.

Dec 17, 2018 at 7:30 PM Post #628 of 5,353
I ordered the clear black DM6 this morning after Jason's message, told them that I don't really care about the color as long as it is in stock. They replied that they just sold out the clear black, have the blue in stock only... Fine by me. So give it a try, at $176 you can't really go wrong!

listening to the DM6s right now, been using it since October, still enjoying it

it's so good with proper tips that fit my ears

I use the DMGs for edc though, for that V shaped signature but the mids are still clear though

Dec 17, 2018 at 9:09 PM Post #630 of 5,353
Can i know where you got yours in SG? Do they have sample unit for audition? Thanks!

If you are in SG, search in carousell. There’s a guy there sells it there. The shipment just got in yesterday.

If youre not in SG im not sure if he sells internationally

Users who are viewing this thread

Back