BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Jul 11, 2020 at 10:17 AM Post #4,757 of 5,353
now I'm actually glad, I bought from a company that really cares about its customers :beerchug:

peeks at the shipping tracking *sigh* still no update
Yes, I was so pleasantly surprised, I don't remember when I had such a great customer service from anyone selling on aliexpress 👍

Jul 14, 2020 at 12:42 PM Post #4,758 of 5,353
Just got the Zero delivered, and these guys are really tiny compared to the DM6 and DM7, also the cheaper the IEM the better the complete package? I didn't get a case with either the DM6 or DM7.

z9nWno1.jpg

Xal6sYH.jpg

Now let the listening begin :)

Jul 15, 2020 at 7:14 AM Post #4,759 of 5,353
Hey guys, Is the Dm6 good for listening to extreme metal. I listen to a lotta death/black/doom metal. I know the hype over these are long gone but couldn't find any better multi ba option under $200. How does it handle fast multi instrumental tracks? I like fast attacking clean bass, clear mids and good detailed highs with great instrument seperation. Also prefer wider soundstage and good imaging. Is Dm6 a good option? If thers any better multi ba options I am happy to take a look. Thanks

Jul 15, 2020 at 8:15 AM Post #4,760 of 5,353
Just got the Zero delivered, and these guys are really tiny compared to the DM6 and DM7, also the cheaper the IEM the better the complete package? I didn't get a case with either the DM6 or DM7.

[snip]

Now let the listening begin :)

perhaps they are adding more accessories to future products ?

in any case having such a diverse set of tips is much appreciated :beerchug:

Jul 15, 2020 at 8:30 AM Post #4,761 of 5,353
.. also the cheaper the IEM the better the complete package? I didn't get a case with either the DM6 or DM7.

I received a second pair of DH3 (the first one was returned) and the cleaning too is absent... :frowning2:
It is really not a big deal but I would like to have received the entire set.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2020 at 4:43 AM Post #4,762 of 5,353
Hey guys, Is the Dm6 good for listening to extreme metal. I listen to a lotta death/black/doom metal. I know the hype over these are long gone but couldn't find any better multi ba option under $200. How does it handle fast multi instrumental tracks? I like fast attacking clean bass, clear mids and good detailed highs with great instrument seperation. Also prefer wider soundstage and good imaging. Is Dm6 a good option? If thers any better multi ba options I am happy to take a look. Thanks
I mostly listen extreme metal subgenres. Its not bad for metal, imho. But be ready for piercing highs. I sold mine though, i'm happier with Isn D10.

Jul 16, 2020 at 6:54 PM Post #4,763 of 5,353
awesome - looking forward to them & some more feedback ! <3

when did you order them, btw ? during the aliexpress sale ?

mine are stalling pretty long and no progress for tracking - I hate this situation ...
I have a BGVP order placed on May 1, no tracking since May 12.
When I contacted "the customer service", they just extended protection, so I would have to wait longer to get refund :frowning2:
Very sad about it :frowning2: :frowning2:

Jul 16, 2020 at 7:29 PM Post #4,764 of 5,353
I have a BGVP order placed on May 1, no tracking since May 12.
When I contacted "the customer service", they just extended protection, so I would have to wait longer to get refund :frowning2:
Very sad about it :frowning2: :frowning2:

my order seem to have landed in the destination country within the last few days after the june sale (one month now), let's see how long the processing and the other whole shebang takes

shipping is *really* inconsistent - some items are take total shipping 7-14 days, others way longer 1-3+ months

Users who are viewing this thread

Back